• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why cheating comes naturally to Indians

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don’t cheat, society will treat you as an imbecile who never grew up.

When an Indian child is growing up, her parents ask her at some point: "Beta, which one is your favourite scam?" The kind of scam you like reveals a personality type—a guide to the future, indispensable to worried parents. My answer as a schoolboy was unwavering: "Mummy, fodder scam."

Scams are generational. Those who are born about now will ten years later have their own favourites: Rotomac, NiMo and others that will show up in the time to come.

We Indians are born fraudsters and hustlers. The big guns obviously hunt bigger game. The returns are higher. Every Indian cheats to the best of his/her ability. You do the best you can. It’s what school taught us.

To learn to cheat in India is to learn how to survive. If you don’t, society will treat you as an imbecile who never grew up. Like the freelance writer.

The working principle is this: If you don’t exploit, then you will automatically become the exploited. What happens then is that since everyone is cheating everybody else, all this cheating cancels each other out in the final sum. No one really gains. But it’s something we are habituated and genetically inclined to do, like the way we drive. It’s a mix of nature and culture.

The shopkeeper wakes up and ups his shutters. The spider waits for the fly to come flying in. It could be the smallest of shopkeepers. It’s the reason people don’t change neighbourhoods, although familiarity is no guarantee that you will not be cheated. There is a cold bloodedness to our human relationships: false obsequiousness always follows a successful heist. The cheater respects the cheated’s stupidity. Without that he will be nothing.

More at https://tinyurI.com/ed6iu4mh

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many far-right White people claim that Asians (+ Indians like me) have cheated a system in some way. At this point, I feel that I may have cheated at some point in my life. I don't even remember!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many far-right White people claim that Asians (+ Indians like me) have cheated a system in some way. At this point, I feel that I may have cheated at some point in my life. I don't even remember!

If it's second nature, there's nothing for you to remember.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To cheat/deceive successfully, first you need imbeciles who are easy targets. :wink:

CUknCW5VEAAWUtX.jpg:orig

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim becomes the rapist...

If u are not raped how to rape others?

The Hunter and the hunted.. then the hunted turns back to face the hunter and hunter panic and is now the hunted... and the hunted is now the hunter....

What about rape?

Last edited: