• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Abdul Rauf Mohd Said and his wife Nur Aisyah holidaying in USA and not Saudi Arabia?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Singaporean dies in 30m fall off New York state park cliff​

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is rendering consular assistance, through the Singapore Consulate in New York, to the family of Ms Nur Aisyah.
Singaporean dies in 30m fall off New York state park cliff
Mr Abdul Rauf Mohd Said and his wife Nur Aisyah. (Photo: Facebook/Rauf Said)

Singaporean dies in 30m fall off New York state park cliff
New: You can now listen to articles.

25 Dec 2023 01:51PM (Updated: 25 Dec 2023 01:57PM)
SINGAPORE: A Singaporean woman died last Friday (Dec 22) after she lost her footing and fell 30 metres from a cliff in Minnewaska State Park Preserve in the US state of New York.
In a Facebook post on Dec 23, Mr Abdul Rauf Mohd Said said that medical staff tried to resuscitate his wife Nur Aisyah, also known as Ais Sarah, for nearly three hours but they were unsuccessful.
"She fell roughly 100 feet and did not survive. My heart is broken into pieces and I don't know how to piece them back together," he added. I've been crying non-stop for the last 12 hours and been really distraught by myself now.
"I'm sorry I didn't manage to get to you in time sayang (dear in Malay)."
In response to queries, a spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) told CNA on Monday that MFA is rendering consular assistance, through the Singapore Consulate in New York, to the family of Ms Aisyah.
"MFA extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family."
According to their LinkedIn profiles, Mr Abdul Rauf and Ms Aisyah are the co-founders of Noble Sky International, a real estate investment company with a focus on the US market.
Mr Abdul Rauf wrote on Facebook on Monday that the autopsy had been completed and he was "fervently hoping for an early return of Ais' body".
He appealed for help, adding that "stringent regulations" require us to request an exception from Singapore Airlines to fly his wife's remains back home on Tuesday morning's flight, even without the completed paperwork.

In an earlier post, Mr Abdul Rauf also thanked three sisters who were at Minnewaska State Park and after hearing his cries, made their way down the cliff to reach his wife.
"Thank you once again to Julia and her sisters for being by my wife's side during her final living moments."
US media previously reported two deaths in Minnewaska State Park after hikers fell from height, with incidents in 2021 and 2015.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are they are celebrating Xmas by going to a Zionist supporting country? Isn't that haram. They should be going to Palestine.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
RIP Ais Sarah.

They are the type of muslims we need. Educated, modern, progressive and not fanatics.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds suspicious. Like the Chinaman who tried to kill his rich and chio wifu while holidaying in Thailand. Pushed her down a steep cliff in a remote spot.. but by chance she survived the fall and was even found by trekkers.

Got made into the movie 消失的她