• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The richest SBS driver in Sinkieland

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN maybe is like my uncle kind got mils in bank and working a job about $3.5k enough liao :biggrin: KNN
Don't need investment Don't need scare this scare that KNN collect money monthly for him drive song song gao jurong daily for my uncle beat ceo and mgt daily song song also :biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN some people will think KNN he still need to drive bud isn't it the same as other poor losers who also driving bud KNN but the feeling is leeferent gai KNN same like my uncle daily also need to leeport work but the main leeferent lies in Don't have to worry this worry that getting mark or leetrench or company downsize or leeleeployment and worry cannot leeliver the new job etc KNN these are the things my uncle colleagues daily worrying about KNN strangelee the more they worry the more they face those issues whereas my uncle doesn't mind or in fact wish he can get leetrench and can leeceive a sum of money but it doesn't happen to him KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that the bus companies don't have rules restricting the amount of bling-bling the drivers wear while driving. Are you sure Sinkieland has no robbers?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that the bus companies don't have rules restricting the amount of bling-bling the drivers wear while driving. Are you sure Sinkieland has no robbers?

Shoppee got lots inexpensive

IMG_20210224_172139.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please.... big gold pieces doesn’t mean expensive.

Let me give an example.... the old type of gold Rolex submariner has hollow gold bracelet links and cost $11k, but the newer ones with full gold is $18k (the two tone type).

Old model on left and new model on right
1614161243708.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody pls report police. How to get rich by being a bus driver ? Steal fuel ? 偷油?
KNN you never leead how my uncle became leech by earning only $3.5k taking home $2.8k spending $800 saving the bear learn $2k ? KNN to be more precise my uncle spend $699 monthly and the other $100 is to transfer to sg pool using $1 for enets fee (699+100+1=800) KNN after that mostly he will have extra $300 added to the $699 to spend (699+300=999) KNN furthermore my uncle is still younger than this bud driver and already accumulated over 1mil liao KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you never leead how my uncle became leech by earning only $3.5k taking home $2.8k spending $800 saving the bear learn $2k ? KNN to be more precise my uncle spend $699 monthly and the other $100 is to transfer to sg pool using $1 for enets fee (699+100+1=800) KNN after that mostly he will have extra $300 added to the $699 to spend (699+300=999) KNN furthermore my uncle is still younger than this bud driver and already accumulated over 1mil liao KNN
KNN my uncle did not strike any 4d toto nor investments KNN purelee all hard savings through smart expenditures and smart gambling KNN all with proofs of screenshot one KNN