1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is going to be responsible when things go wrong?

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by Hakka Tiow, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Hakka Tiow

Hakka Tiow Alfrescian Old Timer

Home > ST Forum > Online Story
    Senseless prank no laughing matter

ON MONDAY, I was walking near Cavenagh Bridge, just outside the Asian Civilisations Museum in Empress Place, when a man asked me if I had spotted a snake in the vicinity.
    Soon after, a "snake" fell on me from above. I was then informed that I had been filmed for the television series Just for Laughs, which features pranks played on ordinary people who are filmed by hidden cameras.

Although I requested that the crew not use the footage, they could not give me a definite "yes" for an answer.

Did it not occur to the producers that such a childish and senseless prank would compromise the safety and well-being of passers-by?

I was carrying a cup of hot tea and with the scare I lost my footing and almost slipped and scalded myself. I consider myself fortunate that I did not fall and suffer any injury as a result, and dread to imagine the consequences if such a prank had been pulled on someone with a weak heart or on an elderly person.

Cindy Lim (Ms)

2. po2wq

po2wq Alfrescian (Inf)

ah cindy ...

can dey anyhow shoot u n show u on tv? ... if dey cant, sue dem la! ...

3. tonychat

tonychat Alfrescian (InfP) Old Timer

OK they make a mistake in doing the flim in sinkieland as they are ignorant that it is populated with petty sinkies.

But if they have done some research and offer $500 money thank you gift for this act, sinkie will request repeatedly if they can do another footage.

4. SIFU

SIFU Alfrescian Old Timer

today business so slow for your prostitute gf huh, so free..:D

:eek:Io::eek:Io::eek:Io: so suck out that baht from the ang mor's asshole.:eek:Io: