• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is more deadly - PAP or WP mosquitoes?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we must check the mosquitoes, if they are white or blue, white ones are PAP ....??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never see Aedes mosquito before? The legs is a mixture of black and white :biggrin:

Yes I have...those from the PAP side are completely white, the WP ones are blue...the SDP ones are red..wonder, why GMS type look like??...GMS type buzz in hylam...I bet!..ha ha ha ha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't know which are deadlier but I have to say that WP mosquitoes are a lot quieter and far less competent and tend to end up pregnant when they're supposed to be working.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know which are deadlier but I have to say that WP mosquitoes are a lot quieter and far less competent and tend to end up pregnant when they're supposed to be working.

You ignorant T*&^% , all the mosquitoes that bite are PREGNANT..that is why they need blood....http://insects.about.com/od/flies/a/10-facts-about-mosquitoes.htm

I believe you know very little about insects...the male mosquitoes are "lumbering" one...pale in colour & you find them around plants.. better stick to bicycle without seats & 'sucking up"...:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we must check the mosquitoes, if they are white or blue, white ones are PAP ....??

No need, lah. If mosi is red, it belongs to papees, they have already sucked too much blood, they are blood suckers. If mosi is not red, it belongs to WP, no blood to suck yet.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are having the blues over dengue fever.

WP Town Councils use chemical spray instead of thermal fogging.

Every blade of grass, every dead leaf, every birdnest (a kind of fern) up in the tree is a potential breeding spot. Chemical spray method is like searching for a needle in the ocean.

PAP Town Councils use thermal fogging which can cover the whole GRC up to a few metres above the ground. There are other methods too like frequent grass-cutting which send accumumlated water droplets flying, using powerful blower to clear dead leaves, etc. Of course the expenses come from the residents' S&CC. WP TCs are eschewing such methods probably to avoid costs.