• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country will mediate in fight between SG and MY?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The US. They will deploy two carrier strike groups. One in the Straits of Johor and one in the South China Sea, to lend firing power to Sinkieland.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the 7th fleet still finding true north, the PRCs in the SCS got them all messed up, the last I heard.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Envoy: Aung Sam My Leong :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US. They will deploy two carrier strike groups. One in the Straits of Johor and one in the South China Sea, to lend firing power to Sinkieland.

Please don't forget sinkapore is a peesai ...very insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Unless sinkapore offers itself to be a US territory, US won't be bothered. There is nothing in sinkapore that the Americans want.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think China will take charge. When China calls, sinkapore will run quickly. Mudland under Dr. M will have to be cajoled. But they will give come to the table eventually with some enticement of development assistance.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will annex Thailand and open Tra Canal big big end straits of Malacca ship routes.

Then Malaysia will fill land in Malacca narrow the sea route end Sinkie port and turn it into fishing villages, a LKY dream....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please don't forget sinkapore is a peesai ...very insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Unless sinkapore offers itself to be a US territory, US won't be bothered. There is nothing in sinkapore that the Americans want.
Sinkieland becoming a US territory is an exciting prospect. They already have the naval base here, and it is the ideal spot in SE Asia and the South Pacific to launch attacks on Mudland and Indon. We already have the state abbreviation ready, SG. Let's do it!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not person?
Nominate ginfreely aka firecracker
She travel between msia and sg frequently
She has property in msia and sg
:biggrin: