• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where To Buy Amber-Colored 2oz/4oz Glass Bottles With Glass Droppers Locally ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tried to buy from ebay but the shipping were crazy.......

where to find ah ?

medical supplies shops should have, i was told..........but i no know where these shops are leh.......

tolong, tolong............need it for my medicine leh..........making my own medicine lah.........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pharmaceutical supplies. Glass bottles.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/GLASS-BOTTLE_126030313.html

GLASS_BOTTLE.jpg

http://sg105731710.fm.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where to find ah ?

medical supplies shops should have, i was told..........but i no know where these shops are leh.......

tolong, tolong............need it for my medicine leh..........making my own medicine lah.........

Talk a walk in SP chemistry department, and pretend to be a lab technician to steal.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where to find ah ?

Have not seen these glass bottle with dopper for a long while....used to be popular during my younger days & was common...for Iodine, Flavin, JV...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can't find anything locally, you can always buy a product which comes in the bottle you want & re-use the bottle.
iHerb only charges US$4 shipping to Spore.