• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when referring to hair, is it much or many?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i told my client she got too much hair below and she should consider like shaving but she corrected me to say "you mean i got too many hair"

she said much is for uncountable nouns. hair is countable so she said the correct word should be many.

then I ask her why time (as in hours and minutes) are countable but people say not much time and not not many time

she.dont know bullshit me.what i.no.understand and give up

many hair or much hair?
y?

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually hair is uncountable what. who so stupid to count all the hair in the groin area right or not?

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
both are correct but depends on context -

normally is much:
10_jpeg92e1b404937f6f9947dd7c5e11e535d7.jpeg

unless specifically referring to small countable quantity "hairs" or "strands of hair" (same as technically u can count rice but there is no "rices" so in such cases u will use a counter like "many grains of rice", your time example also only if purposely use measurement units then will be "many hours/ minutes/ seconds"):
pubic-hair-1-370x207.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
both are correct but depends on context -

normally is much:
10_jpeg92e1b404937f6f9947dd7c5e11e535d7.jpeg

unless specifically referring to small countable quantity "hairs" or "strands of hair" (same as technically u can count rice but there is no "rices" so in such cases u will use a counter like "many grains of rice", your time example also only if purposely use measurement units then will be "many hours/ minutes/ seconds"):
pubic-hair-1-370x207.jpg
u got funny reply
ha ha