• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When a mean and spiteful PM can

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee said in the statement: "It is my honour to accept the World Statesman Award. Singapore has embraced diversity and multiculturalism as fundamental ideals of our society. We strive to build a multi-racial, multi-lingual, and multi-religious society where people live peacefully and harmoniously together.
"Singapore shares the Appeal of Conscience Foundation's vision of a world underpinned by human dignity and respect."
The above is the absolute truth. They didn't say that the multi-racial, multi-lingual, and multi-religious society will live fairly and also didn't state that they were bring suppressed to live peacefully and harmoniously. My highest paid PM in the world definitely deserves the award. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
20190419_135729.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The above is the absolute truth. They didn't say that the multi-racial, multi-lingual, and multi-religious society will live fairly and also didn't state that they were bring suppressed to live peacefully and harmoniously. My highest paid PM in the world definitely deserves the award. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
View attachment 57283

The way Lee Hsien Loong brings Ho Jinx to various high-level PAP events reminds me of Chairman Mao and Jiang Qing. :biggrin:

100432-004-9C402FA1.jpg