• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your perception of LIFE AFT DEATH?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you died, do you think it complete darkness?

Or from the Christian point of views, in suspended state until the 2nd coming of Christ, and then you will be resurrected?

Reincarnation appeals to us because it offers another chance. It is often associated with the so-called "law of karma". That law basically teaches that what you experience in this life - whether good or evil - is a result of the good or bad deeds in a previous life.

There are many contradictory versions of reincarnation. Some say we come back as animals, or used to be animals. Others ignore that aspect of traditional Hindu teaching and lead people to believe we go from one human incarnation to the next. But there was a time when human beings, even life itself, did not exist on the planet! So where did we all come from then? And how does an animal or a micro-organism for that matter earn "good karma" so that it can come back as something more advanced in the "next life"? There are a lot of unanswered questions here. Perhaps someone well-versed in Hinduism can give me the teaching on some of these issues.

Or do you travel from one dimensions to another? Science theory shows that the universe has many dimensions.

What is your feeling towards the passing of your loved ones?

Do you have peace and joy or do you have pains and lost?

Can you still communicate with them? Through dreams or paranormal experiences?

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you go and DIE first, than let us know.............:rolleyes:

Or from the Christian point of views, in suspended state until the 2nd coming of Christ, and then you will be resurrected?

Reincarnation appeals to us because it offers another chance. It is often associated with the so-called "law of karma". That law basically teaches that what you experience in this life - whether good or evil - is a result of the good or bad deeds in a previous life.

There are many contradictory versions of reincarnation. Some say we come back as animals, or used to be animals. Others ignore that aspect of traditional Hindu teaching and lead people to believe we go from one human incarnation to the next. But there was a time when human beings, even life itself, did not exist on the planet! So where did we all come from then? And how does an animal or a micro-organism for that matter earn "good karma" so that it can come back as something more advanced in the "next life"? There are a lot of unanswered questions here. Perhaps someone well-versed in Hinduism can give me the teaching on some of these issues.

Or do you travel from one dimensions to another? Science theory shows that the universe has many dimensions.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is life so precious that every living things from human beings to dogs, cats and ants are all fighting every day to breath, eat and to live.

I think people are not scared of death but rather afraid of the unknown. we don't want to disappear just like that.

From the moment we were born, the clock has start to count down to our death. Watching your loved ones grow old and age before our eyes and then experiencing aging ourselves are very cruel. Before you know it, death is closing upon you.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
near death experiences have been well documented.

first u see a bright light, you move towards it,the white light parts, and behold there is our saviour ...there is LKY.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
None... why not do your best in life BEFORE death as it's in your control. AFTER can take care of itself.:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i going to report every single post of his that will trigger religious unrest in this forum from this moment

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're full of nonsense, only you chrikukustians will think of such craps, duhz

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame atheists for being atheists. Neither do I blame agnostics for being agnostics. But I believe in this thing called mutual respect.

If I don't step on your toes intentionally, then you shouldn't do the same on mine. After all, democracy calls for mutual respect and freedom of choice in terms of religion as well.

Even if you are buddhist, or a secularist, and even if you disagree with Christianity, I believe you should respect other religions, and give them their due. In any case, if I can have friendships with buddhists and atheists, even as part of the religious left, I don't see why you can't show some mutual respect.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame atheists for being atheists. Neither do I blame agnostics for being agnostics. But I believe in this thing called mutual respect.

If I don't step on your toes intentionally, then you shouldn't do the same on mine. After all, democracy calls for mutual respect and freedom of choice in terms of religion as well.

Even if you are buddhist, or a secularist, and even if you disagree with Christianity, I believe you should respect other religions, and give them their due. In any case, if I can have friendships with buddhists and atheists, even as part of the religious left, I don't see why you can't show some mutual respect.

True. This will be the quote for my week. :smile:

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face facts...this life is all you got..there is nothing after death.

Death is final...game over..power off...we get disposed and our bodies return to the earth. Our physical spirit also dies with the body. Only a memory remains with the living survivors.

Why are humans so conceited to even think they are different from other living organisms and that they have another life after death ?

The afterlife and visions of paradise promise by religions are all but a big con...a lottery ticket with no real prize. They just want you to buy.

Get real.

Enjoy your life now. Death ends all.

Nobody, not even Jesus ever came back to tell us about it.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not bond to any religion and I respect all religion except for chrikukustiandicky cos of people like TeeKee :biggrin: