• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What sports can possibly get medal without trainings

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means anyone at home without training could possibly get a medal just that people doesnt know including themselves..

1. Fencing
Is about dodging and lucks.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Shooting and archery
Imo this shouldn't even be considered a sports in the 1st place.
Furthermore I see so many different kinds of shooting events in play. Some outdoor and some indoors. Lau ah pek also a sportsman.

Pakistan got 1 father vs son coming up for outdoor shooting event.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means anyone at home without training could possibly get a medal just that people doesnt know including themselves..

1. Fencing
It doesn't mean you practice more means you can always dodge correctly even you are more nimble. Luck plays a big part.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Wtf now showing chess. :eek: :roflmao:
I didn't know chess is a sports LOL
Should get those sinkies uncle's betting with one another to participate. They are all damm good at it. Tan chia one.
it's a recognised sport in this asian games

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Wtf even computer soccer also a sports now showing ? :cautious: :eek::roflmao:
they should have a men's masturbation competition sport. see who can shoot :
1. faster (1 gold medal)
2. further (1 gold medal)
3. tahan longest before shooting (1 gold medal)

women's event I don't know how to structure

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should have a men's masturbation competition sport. see who can shoot :
1. faster (1 gold medal)
2. further (1 gold medal)
3. tahan longest before shooting (1 gold medal)

women's event I don't know how to structure
When easports can be an event, anything also can liao.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing to note.
I strongly believes when one is trained to be say very good with stamina for long distant run and always get medals, he can also participate in say cycling event and also will get medal. Just that people doesnt know and even they themselves doesn't know.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Fencing

If you take part in Special Olympics you have a good chance of winning a medal.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you take part in Special Olympics you have a good chance of winning a medal.
You have to Think out of the box for life success. Observe and analyse deeply. It doesn't mean when things are always that way means that way is the correct one .:cautious::cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't mean you practice more means you can always dodge correctly even you are more nimble. Luck plays a big part.
To explain more clearly , who dare to say a trained fencing medalist can guarantee win a non trained say hip hop freestyle dancer if the latter play fencing with him?
The rule of the game is to go forward and backwards to avoid being pierced. The hip hop dancer could win them by luck.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
To explain more clearly , who dare to say a trained fencing medalist can guarantee win a non trained say hip hop freestyle dancer if the latter play fencing with him?
The rule of the game is to go forward and backwards to avoid being pierced. The hip hop dancer could win them by luck.
true

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Weiqi (Go)​

Weiqi (Go)​

Yes too For chess .
What I know is that when A always win B, and B always win C, it doesn't mean A always can win C.
It depends on each individual style of playing.
As such trainings are rather not effective.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes too For chess .
What I know is that when A always win B, and B always win C, it doesn't mean A always can win C.
It depends on each individual style of playing.
As such trainings are rather not effective.
For esports aka computer soccer is even more true.
Tested proven within my own circles of friends.
A always wins me. I always win B. But A always lose to B.