• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Kind of Razor Do U Use

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi brothers there.

what kind of razors do u use? do you use gillette?

my hubby always complain to me that gillette blades are very expensive and with alot of gimmicks.

I am thinking to buy him a good razor for his birthday and father day.

I saw this in Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Feather-Stain...TF8&qid=1434432751&sr=8-1&keywords=seki+razor

Traditional razor handle. it looks solid and the blades are cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Feather-Razor...efinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin:3242350011

both are made in Japan.

Initial cost is expensive but subsequently, the blades are cheap.

Gillette is very expensive

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go Mustafa look see.
Also buy nice badger brush, soap and aftersave.

Or just go Daiso to buy cheap $2 version of traditional razor.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I use a bowie knife, also known as The Gentleman’s Razor. You should advise your husband to do the same.

knife-shave.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zookeeper
u talk like ahmeng the lau-gau
ahmeng is the man with good taste and he always cheong at little india
are you ahmeng?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I currently use schick; but will be changing to a safety razor soon. I read that it causes less razor burns, bumps and ingrown hair.

I am looking at this:

merkur-34c-heavy-duty-classic-01.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm still using the disposable razor provided "free" in the men's room of the silver kris lounge at changi. it's useful and durable. don't throw it away after use. :o

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merkur looks good. it is made in germany at Solingen city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Solingen

Solingen is called the "City of Blades", since it has long been renowned for the manufacturing of fine swords, knives, scissors and razors made by famous firms such as Dreiturm, DOVO Solingen, Wüsthof, J. A. Henckels, Böker, Klauberg, Eickhorn-Solingen, and numerous other manufacturers. Wilkinson's German operations are also based here.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best gift is you giving your hubby a good shave and a face massage.
If you do it well, I'm sure he will remember it forever. :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get him a female razor. They last longer and have an aloe vera lubricating strip, so you get a smoother shave.