• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE IN COMING ELECTIONS. PLS GIVE POINTERS TO OPPO TO EXPLOIT THE MAGGITS IN WHITE.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOR ME IT'S THE CPF ISSUE.

FORGET ABOUT 65 OR 70 YEARS.

GIVE PEOPLE BACK THEIR MONIES AT AGE 55 YEARS AS PER ORIGINAL CONTRACT BETWEEN GOVT ANF PEOPLE.

ALL THOSE WAYANG IN CONTROLLED PARLEEMENT TO SUBSEQUENTLY RAISE AGE WITHDRAWAL SHOULD BE VOID BEACAUSE IT'S CONTROLLED PARLEEMENT.

OPPOSITION PLS BE UNITED LIKE PH IN MALAYSIA.

PLS GIVE US BACK OUR CPF MONIES AT 55. MAKE THIS THE MAIN ELECTION ISSUE TOGETHER WITH OUR "RESERVES".

DO NOT ALLOW THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE TO RETAIN OR GAMBLE WITH OUR MONIES.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angry 70-Year-Old Retiree Questions Why Over S$60,000 of His CPF Money is Being Withheld
ace7bb64dd9e80df32aedc404835b207

ByRedwire Singapore
Posted on February 25, 2019

MICHAEL TOH: CPF is our life time savings for retirement. It is our money saved with CPF. I was asked to retire at age 55 and lived in retirement for 15 years already.
I am now a 70-year-old senior citizen. Luckily my HDB flat loan was full paid off.
CPF recently send me a letter to inform me that my Retirement Account (RA) balance was S$646.86 and with my monthly payout of S$250 from my RA, the last estimated payout will be in May 2019.
On 31/12/2018 my total amount across my CPF was S$67,562.78, which means CPF is keeping S$66,665.92 of my savings in my CPF money away from me for Ordinary Account (OA), Special Account (SA) and Medisave Account(MA).
Why keep so much of life saving money saved in my CPF account away from a 70-year-old healthy senior citizen?
Is my lifetime money reserved for OA, SA and MA account more important than my money for retirement expenses?
Does CPF expect me to die in three months therefore I don’t need money for expenses?

desmondo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angry 70-Year-Old Retiree Questions Why Over S$60,000 of His CPF Money is Being Withheld
ace7bb64dd9e80df32aedc404835b207

ByRedwire Singapore
Posted on February 25, 2019

MICHAEL TOH: CPF is our life time savings for retirement. It is our money saved with CPF. I was asked to retire at age 55 and lived in retirement for 15 years already.
I am now a 70-year-old senior citizen. Luckily my HDB flat loan was full paid off.
CPF recently send me a letter to inform me that my Retirement Account (RA) balance was S$646.86 and with my monthly payout of S$250 from my RA, the last estimated payout will be in May 2019.
On 31/12/2018 my total amount across my CPF was S$67,562.78, which means CPF is keeping S$66,665.92 of my savings in my CPF money away from me for Ordinary Account (OA), Special Account (SA) and Medisave Account(MA).
Why keep so much of life saving money saved in my CPF account away from a 70-year-old healthy senior citizen?
Is my lifetime money reserved for OA, SA and MA account more important than my money for retirement expenses?
Does CPF expect me to die in three months therefore I don’t need money for expenses?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF withdrawal age; housing costs, medical costs, Ministers' costs in no particular order of priorities! :biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make full CPF payout by age 70
sl_cpf_230219_10.jpg
The issue of Central Provident Fund (CPF) payouts is of great interest to all Singaporeans since it concerns everyone's hard-earned money.

The issue of Central Provident Fund (CPF) payouts is of great interest to all Singaporeans since it concerns everyone's hard-earned money.
Recent comments on the issue by Manpower Minister Josephine Teo raise a few questions (No change to CPF payout age: Josephine Teo, Feb 19).
If the interest rate earned by CPF savings is indeed risk-free and well above market rates, then it stands to reason that many more people would opt for the deferment of payment.
So why not make payouts automatically start at 65, or even earlier, especially since Mrs Teo said there was no advantage for the CPF Board or the Government to want members to defer payouts beyond 65?
Let those who need the money receive it, and the rest can opt for the deferred payout and enjoy the attractive interest rate.
Both sides get what they want in that scenario, and it seems unlikely that such an easily-explained change would take "a long while for people to get used to".
There are also compelling reasons for not extending the final payout age beyond 70.
According to the Department of Statistics (SingStat), the survival rates for Singapore residents drop steeply after 70.
The payout at age 70 should include the entire Retirement Sum. The CPF Board should not hold on to the sums of every person who turns 70 and dispense it in monthly portions over the next 23 years until the person turns 93.
According to SingStat, only about 30 per cent of Singapore residents are expected to be alive at 90. What merit is there, then, in not paying out the entire Retirement Sum at 70?
There should be a more compassionate and practical consideration of the payout age based on life expectancy and the needs and entitlements of individuals.
Policies should be user-friendly and flexible enough to change when necessary.
Ho Ting Fei (Dr)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GIVE PEOPLE BACK THEIR MONIES AT AGE 55 YEARS AS PER ORIGINAL CONTRACT BETWEEN GOVT ANF PEOPLE.

ALL THOSE WAYANG IN CONTROLLED PARLEEMENT TO SUBSEQUENTLY RAISE AGE WITHDRAWAL SHOULD BE VOID BEACAUSE IT'S CONTROLLED PARLEEMENT.

PLS GIVE US BACK OUR CPF MONIES AT 55. MAKE THIS THE MAIN ELECTION ISSUE TOGETHER WITH OUR "RESERVES".

too late liao..................with MASSIVE losses from Temasek + GIC..................our even more MASSIVE national debt..................and the unsustainable CPF.................S'pore is like Titanic....................3 big holes instead of 1..............

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot lah. Skully like harapan. Wait win loh look inside the piggy bank lan lan have to tell sinkies actually cannot because inside no more moneys! What you think the rising gst, absd stamp duty moneys going to? It a very deep hole bro!

Alfrescian
Loyal
forget these CPF issues as majority of the merdekas and pioneers are happy to let the MIW continue as is. The merdekas and pioneers have been brainwashed their whole lives and cannot think for themselves.

Suggest go for the future. Aim for the young votes.

1) what new jobs are being created? enough of this retraining and upgrading BS, these cannot help the young. they are fresh out of the best education in the world.
2) more and more young are going into the gig industry. where are the jobs? what investments are being brought into SG to create jobs?
3) squeezing the quotas on foreign workers are just hurting the manpower of the blue collar jobs. These are work that is needed to be done and pressure should not be on the employers. The squeeze should be on the quotas for employment passes FTrash. Less of them will mean more jobs for PMETs

It is the young voters that can change things as it is for their future. If done correctly, they will force the change. They will respect an elder politician who can speak what they want.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF issue has so many angles to attack. My favourite is that the PAP is ripping us off big time. Because of PAP paying so low returns to your savings, you are 3X worse off.

Sinkees save $300,000 in CPF …after 30 years, only got $450k when they should having $1.3 million there.

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thought just came to me.

Accepting FTalent is one thing if they are truly "talent". The laws need to be changed such that true blue born and bred sinkies can stand for elections. PRs converted to Sinkies need to stay out of our politics...