• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Meditation ? Types of Meditation ?

SallyTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-10-01-13-27-30-96_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

IMG_20231001_132948.jpg

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Helps me immensely to concentrate, particularly on days when my to-do list seems endless. Thanks to my morning meditation, I stumbled upon a perfect essay writer for hire https://oxessays.com/essay-writer. This discovery couldn't have come at a better time, as I brace myself for a flurry of tasks ahead. With this newfound support, I feel empowered to tackle my workload with renewed focus and confidence. It's a relief to know that amidst the chaos, there's a dependable ally who can assist me in navigating the academic challenges ahead.

Last edited: