• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if Indergit Singh is Oppo member in Parliament ?

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.9 million in 2030 surely is not boding well with the people / voters.
They will remember this stress test and give PAP a boot.

Now WP is behaving well not shoving off the white paper and even proposed a practical number that attracts the voters !

you know if WP just condemns the paper and reject the motion, PAP MPS in droves will start the tirade against the WP. Of course, PAPers would say WP only opposes but no ideas ! This is a norm.

If you look deeper at Inderjit -Singh speech, it can be translated as --lets forget the white paper, solve the back log issues first for the past bad policies ! In other informal words---fuck the white paper.

so think deeper, if this singh is a WP member, what would happen?

he is one AMK GRC PAP MP , PE has fallen, Aljunied GRC is expanding fast.
AMK GRC is just next door to Aljunied GRC, no one knows what would happen next GE if WP sends a better team to walk across the street ?

rumors say that the singh is trying to save some AMK GRC votes !

however , the white paper will be endorsed !

population issues are very sensitive , National service in singapore is a conscription, Oppo parties have the winning card next GE.

so lets hope Teo get the white paper approved by all the PAP MPs !

The adage goes ---no wind no wave !

Oppo have a damaging topic next GE !

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother MitS,I remember that day many years ago when Dr Chee aoproached Mr Singh and told him that he actually belonged to SDP,because all his views were identical to Dr Chee's,Mr Singh quickly pointed to PM Lee HL,"No,my boss is there! "so dontexpect anything from Ah Singh,he is a businessman,after his semi-con biz sold,his brother told me that his Ah Singh brother is now running the electronics biz,called some Star,I do not know whether An Singh is still doing this TV to Africa biz.