• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if CPF Board files for bankruptcy?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go back to school and learn some basic economics about fiat currency, before embarrassing yourself publicly.

How can a country go bankrupt if the debt is issued in the same country's fiat currency?

To equate a company with a country on fiat currency is clearly a lack of knowledge.

Actually Greenies is not wrong if we are talking about the CPF stat board, not Singapore govt as a whole. It's indeed worrying after what we saw in Detroit. Well, at least, CPF is a retirement plan for citizens paid for by citizens while Detroit has a retirement plan for public officials paid for by city funds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People still care about getting their CPF 'fake money'? :rolleyes:

Can you still get back the tax money you've paid to IRAS?

Stop caring about the CPF... you'll be a happier person.

CPF has no consequence on your personal wealth.

jw5

Loyal
With great reluctance, I'll have to sell my toothpick collection. :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With great reluctance, I'll have to sell my toothpick collection. :(

I confess that I have taken the whole jar of toothpicks from Resort World Sentosa, they are still in my drawers in my office, i like their look, well designed & good to us...what IF I have taken the jar also?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I confess that I have taken the whole jar of toothpicks from Resort World Sentosa, they are still in my drawers in my office, i like their look, well designed & good to us...what IF I have taken the jar also?:biggrin:

The toothpicks are still in your drawers? Ouch!!!! :biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% will fight to their death o prove that this will not happen,although it many happen with the wrong persons on the wrong jobs

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg your pardon!
It is about our CPF.
There is no phrase saying the country goes bankrupt though it really happened in Greece.

In fact, if it happened, Gov. is not obviously affected.
They just print more paper money. or get loan at very high premium (rating "Junk").
Our life would be very miserable.

What fucking CPF?

You think CPF your money is it?

You an anarchist or terrorist or commie or what agitator are you?