• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Does Falling In Love at 50 Look Like? | Love at Fifty | OGS Short Film Showcase

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is it like to fall in love in your 50s?

A divorcee settled on being single meets a delivery man who has been alone all his life in this Asian love story.

Cast: Doreen Toh (@doreen_tkk) Kelvin Ho (@hokelvin9328) Yang Shi Bin Jalyn Han (@auntyjalyn) Goh Guat Kian (@guatkian) Skye Yap (@skye_yapck) Michelle Chiam (@chiammmichelle) Zavier Sng (@zavierrr_) Matthias Rishon (@mishon.ong)

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favorite tiong show about middle-age romance. The actress 蒋雯丽 sibeh 骚.....:inlove:

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favorite tiong show about middle-age romance. The actress 蒋雯丽 sibeh 骚.....:inlove:
romance in 50s should be about finding a woman who knows your heart and opens her heart to you..
骚-types serve us in KTVs.

SOS had a bad hard-on just now, watching the auntie in the short film kissing the uncle.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
蒋雯丽
F7B49257-6D21-4889-8EB5-BEEDBECC2175.jpeg

53 years old. Your taste quite 重口味

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
romance in 50s should be about finding a woman who knows your heart and opens her heart to you..
骚-types serve us in KTVs.

SOS had a bad hard-on just now, watching the auntie in the short film kissing the uncle.
Limpeh very simple man. She no need open her heart to me. She open her blouse and open her legs, limpeh oredi 谢天谢地 liao..... :biggrin: