• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of my pickup line?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Last night, I had a dream about my pickup line with @ginfreely in Nusa Duta.....

Me : Hi!

Gin : (Looks suspiciously at me thinking that I am looking for sex)

Me : Are you Singaporean Hokkien?

Gin : (Angrily shouted with a killer glare at me) You Chao JiBuy stalking me izzit?

Me : No No, Please don't misunderstand. I am just trying to have a chat.

Gin : Chat with your own Pua JiBuy mother whore!

Me : (Stunned by her filthy barrage of vulgarities) Miss, why are you so vulgar?

Gin : (Screamed at me) You deserve it as you have been harassing me from India Iran and Saudi Arabia!

Me : (Shocked) Miss, you are mistaken. I just want to make a friend in Nusa Data as I am new here.

Gin : Don't talk Cock. You must be a Cantonese or Hakka fucker trying to scam me. I am a proud Hokkien and Ptui at you cunning Cantonese. Ptui!

Me : (this was what I did to her in my dream .... )

OddVerifiableIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

:biggrin: