• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk you cancer Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute are always accusing me what you and your cheap women are. Your women that open leg big big sell nude can issue virginity test challenge or not? Of course cannot so it’s not I have no evidence but it’s you MURDERER CRIMINAL BULLY DARE NOT TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE AND YET SO SHAMELESS CANCER REPEAT LIES THAT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE. Don’t pretend don’t know when this has been answered a million times your Ccb Cantonese dog son of prostitute lies that you dare not swear for. Pui!
@musclepower why you dare not swear you are not Malaysian? Btw the way you write in Chinese already gave away you are Malaysian. You write in low class Chinese that you think very good but actually so evil dirty shit that smear and accuse people I see a lot of Malaysians in my neighborhood wrote like that. China Chinese in my neighborhood wrote in much more high class way. One look I can tell who is Malaysian who is China Chinese in my neighborhood just by the Chinese written.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gino: Ah Boy, your lanjiao must be very small

Ah Boy: Gino, why you botai bochi say my lanjiao very small ?

Gino: If your lanjiao not small, you dare to swear your lanjiao big or not ?

Ah Boy: Why should I swear ?

Gino: If you don't dare to swear your lanjiao very big, that means your lanjiao very small lor.

Ah Boy: You mean if I swear my lanjiao is very big, then my lanjiao becomes big ? Not need to eat any supplements, just by swearing ?

Gino: Er ..... (chuitaklan !)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the bunch of Cantonese dogs hiding in this thread cancer repeat lies to win. I don’t even bother to read. Hey doggies don’t pretend don’t know I already answered you and you are just repeating lies that I have no evidence when it’s you murderers dare not take up my virginity test challenge and obviously you @musclepower @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc are the lying dogs that fabricated stories dare not swear. Go to my Facebook to spam your evil defamation of Gansiokbin to win. If not you are the LOSER CRIMINAL DOGS MURDERERS THAT PROVE YOURSELF DOGS WITH NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR KINDNESS. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
鳳舞九天雞婆篇
大擺宴席出老千
坑人紅包順手拈
貞潔之說大砲仙

鳳舞九天雞婆篇
大擺宴席出老千
坑人紅包順手拈
貞潔之說大砲仙
一提“鸡”字火冲天