• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is caught square on her lies. she simply isn't a virgin
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR SELF ADMITTED CHEAP CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE. PUI!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything that can distract everyone from the real subject → evidence of virginity → she will try.

騙子的臉皮是最厚的

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR SELF ADMITTED CHEAP CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE. PUI!
兩兵交戰,禍及父母,沒有格局的賤人是這樣的!

Proper upbringing very hard to teach one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything that can distract everyone from the real subject → evidence of virginity → she will try.

騙子的臉皮是最厚的
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE 骗子ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR CHEAP WOMEN ARE. PUI!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE 骗子ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR CHEAP WOMEN ARE. PUI!
又來了!又岔開話題了!

全因為沒有醫生證書證明自己是自己所說的處女。

假裝不知道發誓不是證據。

沒有格局的人是這樣的。