• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking married phuacheebye calls herself a virgin. Have we seen anymore more shameless and brazen than her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS YOUR MEDICAL EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY??? YOU ARE A SCANMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE MEDICALLY THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS ??? YOU CANTONESE DOG SELF ADMITTED SON OF 荡妇 AKA DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE ARE A LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SCAMMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND YET ABUSING ME AS ONE AND THAT’S WHY YOU HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME. AND SHAMELESS CANCER KEEP REPEATING LIES THAT I DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN IT’S YOU DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS ??? YOU CANTONESE DOG SELF ADMITTED SON OF 荡妇 AKA DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE ARE A LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SCAMMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND YET ABUSING ME AS ONE AND THAT’S WHY YOU HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME. AND SHAMELESS CANCER KEEP REPEATING LIES THAT I DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN IT’S YOU DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!
Some people are so shamelessly no morals, evil and deceptive criminals hiding in rat hole to abuse woman as slut whore mistress. Whatever they accused me is always proven what they and their cheap women are from @chicken aka @gsbslut being Cantonese ADULTERER to their cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or tell lies kena thrown eggs to harm Taiwanese Cantonese women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking married phuacheebye calls herself a virgin. Have we seen anymore more shameless and brazen than her?
Annulled marriage I never hide that it’s you are hiding. Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are so shamelessly no morals, evil and deceptive criminals hiding in rat hole to abuse woman as slut whore mistress. Whatever they accused me is always proven what they and their cheap women are from @chicken aka @gsbslut being Cantonese ADULTERER to their cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or tell lies kena thrown eggs to harm Taiwanese Cantonese women. Pui!
老天有眼的everything I no need to search heaven prove it one by one for me hahahahah ownselves cheap cheap cheap accused others cheap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老天有眼的everything I no need to search heaven prove it one by one for me hahahahah ownselves cheap cheap cheap accused others cheap
Ownselves cheap ownselves liar ownself fabricate stories to harm people ownselves no evidence do crimes to me demand me to prove to them without taking my virginity test challenge Knnbccb Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownselves cheap ownselves liar ownself fabricate stories to harm people ownselves no evidence do crimes to me demand me to prove to them without taking my virginity test challenge Knnbccb Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower 真是贱!
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!
These Cantonese dogs are like rapists demand you open leg let them rape to prove to them virgin Knnbccb