• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious what are your plan when alone, old and dying?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
will you commit suicide?

Krafty, you've been making several posts about old age and dying. Have you downloaded the "Books on Reincarnation"? Sincerely recommend you read them before you plan your last years of your life.

reincarnation-png.69738

New updated 2020 download link for "Books on Reincarnation"

https://files.fm/u/y56x94du

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkeeland is a corporation Not a country. The people are production digits like sugar cane to be crushed and ground till the last drop of liquid is efficiently collected and then discarded.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Being old and alone is the only way to die in peace. I wish that for myself. Except if I can have a naked chio bu next to me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
my wife and i were discussing about this as we have no children. if either of us fall ill and need those high care, i think we are better off harakiri.
Stay positive and have a pet both of u n wife can look after it.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="krafty, post: 3025238, member: 7975"]
i can roughly see my future...:biggrin:
[/QUOTE]
If can only see roughly then better see nearer.
Look at those around u .
U certainly not the worst.
Lower your expectations and wishes

U be happier:laugh:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reflex action. All programmed into muscle memory, independent of all other organs until last breath.
nabei... want to go, still so horny..im sure if ginfreely is beside you... bet she'll pull out the broom in her cb... and shaft it into your arse... :geek: