• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Are U Defending? What Are U Pledging?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Aug 3, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Saying the pledge together <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Jermyn Chow
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ln-sg-saying.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

The global effort, which will involve Singaporeans across 10 countries, as well as those on home turf, is part of the finale of this year's National Day Parade. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->THE organisers of this year's National Day celebrations are hoping millions of proud Singaporeans will recite the national pledge together at 8.22pm on Sunday.
The global effort, which will involve Singaporeans across 10 countries, as well as those on home turf, is part of the finale of this year's National Day Parade.
As of Monday, more than 600 locations here will be part of the 30-second initiative, which includes more than 30 shopping malls, six supermarket chains and some 227 fast-food restaurants.
At 8.22pm, a chime will sound over the national public warning system to invite Singaporeans to take the pledge together.
Malls and food and beverage outlets will make announcements to remind the public to observe the unique moment.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I, the citizen of Singapore, pledge to myself that in the scenario of an invasion of Hotel singapore, i will do my utmost to slay my enemies, foreign or domestic with my trusty M-16/SAR-21/SAW/M203/GPMG/etc etc to defend my ticket to the nearest harbour and get the fuck out this country with my life, SIR!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I, the citizen of Singapore, pledge to myself that in the scenario of an invasion of Hotel singapore, i will do my utmost to slay my enemies, foreign or domestic with my trusty M-16/SAR-21/SAW/M203/GPMG/etc etc to defend my ticket to the nearest harbour and get the fuck out this country with my life, SIR!

In school, we got so bored with the pledge, we used to say, We the 'sixty cents" of SINgapore...and how right we were....we the SHIITYzen of SINgapore.

We are 'sxity cents', wheras the FT's that came and invaded our homeland are worth by the dollars!!:eek: