• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WC2018 KNN do you encounter such kopi uncles

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN the kopi uncle he lim kopi with and bet wc many are like this KNN

1. announcing prediction during or after the match - KNN 我 pls 你 lah only 2 team is competing but they jjww as if they are genius. Basically they make their prediction as if they bet on all sides. When senegal scored they will say you see i told you they can win or give ball. KNN then some will say heng ah i never bet on jipun. Then when jipun scored they will say KNN i wanted to bet on jipun one. It was the same kopi uncle who made the same comments KNN

2. bet as if wc result is a sudden death game. when they bet on odd ball and ht is goalless they turned green face and didn't announce they placed bet on odd ball. But shortly like a goal scored on 75min they thought it is game over time to collect winning and announce limpe lo odd ball hosay lah KNN

3. black hearted type who behave as if sg pool is their company - KNN when their kopi buddy heavy bet on Senegal and scored they keep quiet and when jipun equalised they started to jjww . this shows that they want their kopi buddy to lose money to sg pool . do they own a share KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
4. KNN bet on under 2.5 secretly and see ht goalless make announce as if is ft. 2nd half become over 2.5 my uncle turned (3) black hearted and um chio KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. KNN when multiple leagues are playing they pick some to bet and when the one he never picked scored he say KNN i wanted to bet this one KNN if can 早知道 a meaningless statement made KNN

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends told me that Livewire inside got all sort of black heart punters - ugly old men, unemployed middle aged men and young gangsters. Even taxi drivers also drop into Middle Road midnight to bet a live match there :biggrin:

It’s quite silly to spend good hours in late nights in such places in risk of losing $1000 to $2000 a night.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who bet on football are morons. I used to do it when I was younger. Usually, when u age, u learn from your mistakes. Looks like those kopi uncles never learn eh?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends told me that Livewire inside got all sort of black heart punters - ugly old men, unemployed middle aged men and young gangsters. Even taxi drivers also drop into Middle Road midnight to bet a live match there :biggrin:

It’s quite silly to spend good hours in late nights in such places in risk of losing $1000 to $2000 a night.
KNN my uncle say taxi drivers work hard to look forward to pang kang and credit transfer their earnings to live wire KNN

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Livewire outlets, many of them are professional punters.

At RWS Livewire, after midnight can see a lot of contractors on night shift duties ...betting soccer at Sentosa. Whoever engaged their services is damn unlucky. The contractors supposed to work night shift yet gambling at RWS.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle say taxi drivers work hard to look forward to pang kang and credit transfer their earnings to live wire KNN
knn, I know of some retired kopi unkers who are big-time punters, especially with their epl riberpoo and hoternum totspur bettings, don't pray pray :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's work out the logic of betting on football.

If u are the type who likes to bet on favourites, chances are u are fucked!

For example, u wanna pick Germany vs say Mexico. Maybe the odds are 1.3 (Put in $1, if win u get 30 cents profit, but if lose u lose $1).

If u win 3 times, but lose 1 time, everything is gone!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sport betting, punters normally will bet on the much stronger team or give a handicap to a much weaker team for a reasonable odds.

Unless kelong or whatever factors, the stronger team will likely to win.

The punters can also bet on the weaker team and take the advantage of handicap.

In this World Cup, the seeded teams in Pot 1. Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Belgium, Poland, France and Russia.

So far till now only Poland fumbled.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's work out the logic of betting on football.

If u are the type who likes to bet on favourites, chances are u are fucked!

For example, u wanna pick Germany vs say Mexico. Maybe the odds are 1.3 (Put in $1, if win u get 30 cents profit, but if lose u lose $1).

If u win 3 times, but lose 1 time, everything is gone!
my uncle say KNN the only way to win on football betting and to avoid big lost is to hamtan big on kelong . win or lose must run pr else pant drop KNN