• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayangparty informant in TOC exposes SHAM !!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear readers,

Many of you must be wondering how we manage to get so much insider information about TOC including its future plans which are depicted in detail here in a humorous satire.

To tell you the truth, since we first expose TOC Chief Editor Remy Choo’s links with the PAP in February, we have been inundated with emails almost daily from “informants” claiming they have something to spill on TOC and its writers.

Much of it is based on hearsay and cannot be independently verified. What we can be sure of is that TOC has many enemies and detractors out there who are keen to “do them in”. And what’s more surprising is that not all is well within TOC itself.

We have an informant who is a writer from the TOC Editorial Team. Due to personal differences over the future direction of TOC, ties between him and Remy Choo were so strained that he even considered quitting.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/the-wayang-kulit-between-pap-st-and-toc/

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas, it can be quite scary to any future informants that you reveal the status of your present informant

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din reveal his name, only his position in TOC. Anyway, I have got his permission for doing so because he is damned pissed off with Remy Choo.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are still many scandals in TOC and WP which I can't reveal for now due to lack of concrete evidence.

Avantas, it can be quite scary to any future informants that you reveal the status of your present informant

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I din reveal his name, only his position in TOC. Anyway, I have got his permission for doing so because he is damned pissed off with Remy Choo.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are still many scandals in TOC and WP which I can't reveal for now due to lack of concrete evidence.

LOL! Avantas,

Before you could "expose" anyone, you have already EXPOSED yourself liao! LOL! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

A

Alu862

If we don't trust them who should we trust? The bloody neo liberal NEJ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides E Jay, there are many other blogs ran by independents with NO PAP connections such as Mr Brown, Mr Wang, Littlespeck, Yawning Bread, Singapore angle etc.

I will trust them more than The Online CONS anytime.

If we don't trust them who should we trust? The bloody neo liberal NEJ?