• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

watch how fuckup singpost has deterioratedan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, cannot even get one of their branches to pick up the phone, but can win lum par 1

"SINGAPORE Post has won the World Mail Award 2013 in the people management category, beating other postal services from around the world.

The awards, which are supported by the Universal Postal Union, were presented in Madrid on June 6.

This is the second time SingPost has won, its first win was in 2007.

This year, it was also shortlisted in the top three in the Customer Service category.

SingPost’s staff initiatives include the S$10mil (RM25mil) SingPost Inclusivity Fund, launched this February, which give bigger salary increments and training support for lower-income staff.

It also has staff engagement programmes such as fortnightly futsal sessions between operations staff and management, and town halls and breakfasts with their group chief executive officer. — The Straits Times / Asia News Network"

http://www.thestar.com.my/story.aspx/?file=/2013/6/13/asia/13233130&sec=asia

this dubious award definitely super KELONGED!

once i lost a big fat cheque delivered to the wrong address!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I sent a cheque by registered mail to the US & it got loss. Fortunately I was monitoring it's status & when the recipient did not receive it I checked with the post office.

What amazed me was the attitude of the post office staff. The impression I got was that losing mail was quite common & they will not bother to notify the sender if there are any problems. The only advantage of registering your mail is that they can tell if something gets lost, if you check with them.

There was never any follow up on how or why the mail was lost. So for all I knows the same problem still exists. If I want to send out anything important I will use the services of a courier company like DHL. I will only use Singpost to send out my Xmas cards:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sent a cheque by registered mail to the US & it got loss. Fortunately I was monitoring it's status & when the recipient did not receive it I checked with the post office.

What amazed me was the attitude of the post office staff. The impression I got was that losing mail was quite common & they will not bother to notify the sender if there are any problems. The only advantage of registering your mail is that they can tell if something gets lost, if you check with them.

There was never any follow up on how or why the mail was lost. So for all I knows the same problem still exists. If I want to send out anything important I will use the services of a courier company like DHL. I will only use Singpost to send out my Xmas cards:smile:

i think better to save the postage by sending ecards which are FOC. when the recipient got your ecard, u shall be notified by auto email.

with this type of fuckup local postal service, it's better they close shop rather than making a mockery out of themselves.

the funny thing is, WHY ISN'T THE GAHMEN BOTHERED BY SUCH LAME VITAL SERVICES??

revealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you buy something on-line and you find free shipping by mail.. dun push that button because you will regret. It will take at least 10 days and sometimes 15 days for delivery locally. I have seen many on-line companies have abandoned SingPost delivery and have buttons only for delivery channel at the cost and most gladly accepted it. SingPost is a failure. It is managed to fail.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....the funny thing is, WHY ISN'T THE GAHMEN BOTHERED BY SUCH LAME VITAL SERVICES??

One thing I've always received are bills.
I guess as long as the bills are sent out & delivered the gov't really doesn't care about the other mails.

I used to have problems receiving parcels from iHerb. If no one was home to receive these parcels, I had to go to the post office to collect the parcels. However sometime last year iHerb made special arrangements with Singpost. Their parcels are now delivered by Singpost contractors & they do re-deliveries if no one is at home. So as long as Singpost receives extra $ they can do a decent job but if you are just one of the "lesser mortals" you die is your own business.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
SinkPost is the worst scumbag postal company in the world.

This is the company who has no qualms about charging you high rates for their Vpost shipping service. So when you use their Vpost service to deliver stuff from say USA to Sg, they are supposed to deliver to your doorstep. But those buggers will not call u up to confirm delivery date or time. They will just come, and if you are not home, they leave a note and tell u to collect from the post office yourself.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a good company to work for.a comany that doesn't give a fark.do they have any job openings?

..This company has morphed into an entity that is disgusting as it moves away from its core mission of serving the public with its normal bread and butter postal services.

I got annoyed when I see a postal worker at Singpost trying to sell his can of abalone to a customer and u are made to wait in the queque.

Why they think of only profit margins and GDP figures.?????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..This company has morphed into an entity that is disgusting as it moves away from its core mission of serving the public with its normal bread and butter postal services.

I got annoyed when I see a postal worker at Singpost trying to sell his can of abalone to a customer and u are made to wait in the queque.

Why they think of only profit margins and GDP figures.?????

As I have mentioned previously, SingPost is more interested in making money from its CasHome remittance service.

Go to your nearby SingPost outlet and see for yourself.

That's why they also spent money to organize events such as this:

[video=youtube;1JgoJE7E48k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JgoJE7E48k[/video]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few days ago, i was really incensed at how stupid singpost has deteriorated.

i posted a letter with address correctly written and a postage stamp pasted. however, i wrote my sender's address behind the envelope.

guess what?

instead of sending my mail to the recipient with the stamped side address, they sent the mail back to me. WTF helling is wrong with those idiots??!!

i gotta get my lesbo maid to mail it again.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You deserve not to get PAID.....in this day & age, you waiting for a cheque? have you not heard of wire transfers, internet banking & CDM...CASH DEPOSIT MCHINE...fat amount & desperate to be paid...make the person owning go to a few machines...you wait for a cheuquw by mail?? deserve to loose it!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You deserve not to get PAID.....in this day & age, you waiting for a cheque? have you not heard of wire transfers, internet banking & CDM...CASH DEPOSIT MCHINE...fat amount & desperate to be paid...make the person owning go to a few machines...you wait for a cheuquw by mail?? deserve to loose it!!

that has been traditional to post cheques and invoices and receipts.

we might be in the internet era but many things still need to be done the TRADITIONAL WAY.