• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wall mount pull up bar

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
wall_mounted_chin_up_bar_400x400_1.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP could not find customers to buy.
And they make pictures with AMDL and delivery free to sell them to Siknaporens

Are Siknaporens too naive/too stupid to buy these??

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how I trained for my chin-ups before NS enlistment. Bought a chin-up bar from Peninsula Shopping Centre and mount it outside my toilet door. I think I still have that bar somewhere in my storeroom. But all rusty already.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The last time I did a pull-up was probably half a century ago. But I did a pull-out only a few nights ago. It was a close call, phew!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot Singapore HDB estate already have, why buy?

For those who can't do any or struggle to do one or two, do you know how pai seh it is to do it in public? I've seen a fat bloke struggling to get his chin above the bar and two young chiobus passing by were giggling away.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who can't do any or struggle to do one or two, do you know how pai seh it is to do it in public? I've seen a fat bloke struggling to get his chin above the bar and two young chiobus passing by were giggling away.
Its good the fat guy doing it. Life after all is not about giving up.