• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah, dis chow ahbeng really damn erh sai, 3P with 2 underaged ah lians

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah dis chow ahbeng must be really enjoying life, everynite 3P with these 2 ah lians...fucking lucky bastard :biggrin:

Posted on 28 Mar 2011
Lucky guy! Two girls hug him on train

lucky_guy_two_girls_hug_him_on_train-thumbnail.jpg

20110328ssluckyguy3jpg1301277595478-data.jpg

Because one girl is just not enough, this boy was photographed in the embrace of two girls on the MRT. STOMPers were taken aback by the photo that has been circulating online.

STOMPer Shin wrote:

"One is not enough, two is better.

"I came across this picture of a guy hugging two gals on MRT.

"I was shocked as it is a public place and this guy should not behave like this in public.

"What example is he setting for the kids?

"He definitely has no qualms about his actions.

"Isn't bigamy illegal in Singapore?"

STOMPer Jason also commented:

"I chanced upon this picture at a social network site.

"Apparently, this guy has two girls hugged on him in the public on a train.

"WOW! Looks at Singapore is getting more 'open'."

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking cheebye useless stomper must be an ugly, old and bespectacled loser in his 30s or 40s who also dress in bright pussy colours and can't get girls his age. :oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ah beng is my hero! :biggrin:

<object id="ch5914194" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5914194&amp;use_node_id=true&amp;fullscreen=1" width="600" height="338"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5914194&amp;use_node_id=true&amp;fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5914194&amp;use_node_id=true&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="338" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. probably, the pussy in-question is to be enlisted soon.
2. that is why his ah lians are holding onto him.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking cheebye useless stomper must be an ugly, old and bespectacled loser in his 30s or 40s who also dress in bright pussy colours and can't get girls his age.
Yes yes.. i can understand your frustration over sour grapes. It's really jialat for you when you can't even get one. :biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Stomper dont know peoples story anyhow say , may be their from Sendai and sad becuase the whole family dies in tsunami ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF he beats me hands down at his age.

2 girls met each other and they never quarrel?

what the fuck is his secret

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMPer Shin wrote:

"One is not enough, two is better.

"I came across this picture of a guy hugging two gals on MRT.

"I was shocked as it is a public place and this guy should not behave like this in public.

"What example is he setting for the kids?

"He definitely has no qualms about his actions.

"Isn't bigamy illegal in Singapore?"

This stupid Stomper Shin I guess must be a green eye kiddo; Bigamy is illegal only if you married twice.

There is no law in Singapore limiting any man from having more than one partner be it girl friend, mistress, lover, etc.

I know of people who have wife and girlfriend/mistress living under the same roof in harmony.