• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Starbucks logo is actually a Siren chiobu spreading her legs wide open

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when they write your name on the cup, they are putting her curse onto you.

If you are a Starbucks customer, always give a fake name.
I have never spend a single cent on star buck coffee from my own pocket.
But I went to buy before when company gave me a farewell gift that consists of $100 star buck worth of credits.
Honestly I doesn't know how to order coffee from them. And was shocked about writing names for a cup of stupid coffee.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I went to buy before when company gave me a farewell gift that consists of $100 star buck worth of credits.
Honestly I doesn't know how to order coffee from them. And was shocked about writing names for a cup of stupid coffee.
I also doesn't know how to order from sub way and find that is it Farking stupid idea to buy bread from them. Interestingly it is always long queue de woh. Buy 1 Farking bread so many pattern and expensive for fark man. :geek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you use the credits to buy one of those Starbucks mugs they always have on display? Some are limited edition. You might even be able to resell them for a profit later. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you use the credits to buy one of those Starbucks mugs they always have on display? Some are limited edition. You might even be able to resell them for a profit later. :biggrin:
I think can but I never buy becos the company also gave me a star buck water bottle (look very atas) and the $100 credits :biggrin:
I only remember having trouble ordering a stupid cup of coffee need so much effort when comes to the menu :cool:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only remember having trouble ordering a stupid cup of coffee need so much effort when comes to the menu :cool:

92c507a53e19bb1bae64d019a48381e7.jpg