• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - People who turned carnivores (ie. 100% meat, 0% plant foods)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Barefoot Kid

The Barefoot Kid

7 months ago
Im so happy that God made me the type of person that listens to people like this because as a vegan I was debilitated, full of inflammation and so sick all the time.. I couldn't understand why, when I was eating a "healthy" diet, I was feeling the way I did..then I came across Dr. Ken Berry and it changed my life! I went from not being able to walk (my daughter ready to buy me a walker) to absolutely no pain whatsoever in just 2 weeks of doing keto then carnivore.. I have cheated throughout my journey, but its come to the point that its just not worth it..the way I feel is to amazing to cheat anymore..I love to fast it makes me feel amazing! Eating carnivore makes it so easy to fast..I will never go back!
Show less

Lillie Kane

View 19 replies from Lillie Kane and others

ks1961ks

ks1961ks

7 months ago
I’m 60. Just started carnivore a little over two months ago. A life-long depression is gone. Working with Dr to slowly get off of the antidepressant I’m taking. Energy is off the charts! My gut stopped hurting. Losing weight has been the icing on the cake. As far as plants go, I’ll just look at them.
emoji_u1f603.png

Read more

Lillie Kane

View 16 replies from Lillie Kane and others

Mia Mia

Mia Mia

8 months ago
I was vegan 7 years and just went Carnivore a month ago due to some health issues. I feel so much better eating carnivore, my body is loving the beef
emoji_u1f60a.png
currently struggling with weight gain, but know my body is adjusting & healing. Grateful for these awesome interviews!

Lillie Kane

View 15 replies from Lillie Kane and others

Dr. L’s Query

Dr. L’s Query

7 months ago
As a retired physician, I must agree with your guest, physicians are totally unable to think critically! If you ever wondered why residency training is designed to be stressful and incredibly sleep deprived, it’s because it’s brain washing! The residency experience is so profound that it may take an entire career to undo…or never! POW camps have used similar techniques for the same results.

Lillie Kane

View 4 replies from Lillie Kane and others

westcoastpetr

westcoastpetr

2 months ago
66 year old male, 3 years carnivore and about 15 health issues disappeared. Feel bloody fantastic. Lost 50 lbs. It’s actually unbelievable when I think about it. I’m carnivore for life now - will never change it.

Iain Dennis

Iain Dennis

7 months ago
I’ve been on a journey from carb addiction to a Keto/carnivore lifestyle. So pleased to inform you I have regained my health AND my teenage waistline - at 56 I feel like I’m in my thirties and have a 32 inch waist and a BMI less than 25.

Lillie Kane

View 7 replies from Lillie Kane and others

petercallinicos

petercallinicos

7 months ago
I'm 73 and a carnivor. I have the body I had when I was in boot camp in my 20s. I feel 35 again. My energy level is sky high. I'm in the process of trying Dr. Lisa's great recipes. She is an inspiration. Thank you.

Lillie Kane

View 7 replies from Lillie Kane and others

april robertson

april robertson

8 months ago (edited)
I really liked this one! So glad she talked about the organ meats. I have been on the fence about trying carnivore because I DO NOT want to eat the organs and everyone talks about gotta eat the organs. So glad she talked about it and it makes total sense when she was talking about how there is only one liver so obviously the organ eating is not necessary! Obviously only one or two people back in the day got the organs, so obviously not necessary to sustain this way if eating. Yes! Makes me feel more confident that I can do this now. Also, thought here. You know how kids always bulk at veggies and we have to work hard to get them to eat them? Well, maybe it's because their natural instinct is that we don't need them?
Show less

Lillie Kane

View 5 replies from Lillie Kane and others

Jonelle Olds-Ruppel

Jonelle Olds-Ruppel

8 months ago
I love her and all the veteran carnivores because they keep it simple and not overwhelming. Great interview!

Lillie Kane

View reply from Lillie Kane

Caralyn Holmquist

Caralyn Holmquist

7 months ago
One of the most encouraging interviews ever! Thanks. I’m 3 years ZC but have struggled the last year with cheat snacks and the raging return of sweets cravings. It’s great to hear a long term carnivore just tell the truth: that crap is addictive and abstaining is the way. That’s why my first 2 years were so awesome. Thanks again so much!

Lillie Kane

View reply from Lillie Kane

Donna Coudes

Donna Coudes

8 months ago
I agree with Lisa. Carnivore one year Aug 1st. I ended up eating super simple and ditched all the videos about the "musts". Beef, some eggs, a little cheese and butter. Done. There is healthy and happy, they have to go together for me. I am Proud of you both, Cart-Wheel Girls! Did some sprints this morning myself. Loved it!

Lillie Kane

View 2 replies from Lillie Kane and others

Steve Yeany

Steve Yeany

7 months ago
50 years old. Carnivore since January. Down 35 pounds, with energy through the roof! Perfectly healthy, running 5 + miles a day, and attracting quality women! Life is so good!