• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Frog vomits after swallowing a Bombardier Beetle that squirts boiling toxic chemicals out of its anus as defence mechanism

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@KuroHebi

2 years ago
I once got sprayed in the eye by one of these bugs. I was swimming in my pool when I noticed this beetle sitting on the edge of the pool. I swam up to it to observe it a bit more closely. I lined up my eyes with the beetle's height and my face was very close to it. That's when the thing decided to spray me. I didn't know what happened at the start, I was just screaming in pain. I tried to wash away the chemicals from my bloodshot eye, but it didn't make things any better. Eventually, the chemicals got diluted and my eye felt a bit better half an hour later.