• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - ATB influencer vs Tiong restaurant owner/manager on her reviewing his restaurant

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Video :
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4992421035770594#&video

N4E.SI :​

The restaurant manager really sibei talk cork. First I welcome you all to my restaurant. I also welcome you all to take video. I also welcome you all to make fair & objective feedback for my food.

But I cannot allow you all to make any negative comments on my food and cause any negative impacts to my restaurant.
No no no I never said you cannot make any negative comment. I just said you all have to make fair & objective comments. But your comments cannot be negative to my restaurant.

I am not threatening you all at all. I am just coming here to let you know beforehand that you are not allowed to make any negative comments on my food at all and cause any negative impacts.

KNN he is literally contradicting his own words all the time...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol knn scared ppl give poor reviews, there is only one option, don’t start the restaurant business la! Knn phua cheebye Tiong restaurant.