• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicious Schoolgirl Bashing Caught On Video

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
teenagefight.jpg

Warning - the video link in this article at AussiePete.com is actually quite graphic and somewhat violent. Please do not watch if you are easily offended!

[FULL STORY AND THE VIDEO FOOTAGE HERE]

A 15-year-old girl believed to be associated with a gang will be sentenced next month over a "horrific" attack on a schoolgirl that was captured on a mobile phone.

According to police facts tendered in court yesterday "fears are held for the safety of the victim and her family" following the assault, goldcoast.com.au reports.

The defendant, a girl from northern New South Wales who cannot be identified because she is a minor, was present in Tweed Heads Children's Court yesterday when her legal representative entered a guilty plea to a charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The charge relates to an incident outside a high school in June during which the 13-year-old victim, who also cannot be identified, suffered visible facial bruising, lacerations to her knees and around her ankles, and bruising to her hands.

The attack was recorded on a mobile phone video camera before being sent to other phones.

According to police facts tendered after the guilty plea yesterday, the older girl, who is not a student at the school, approached the victim as she made her way to a bus stop.

Police believe the defendant had recently learned of a possible relationship between her ex-boyfriend and the victim.

"The defendant has continued her barrage of assault, which can only be described as horrific, by punching the victim to the head with a closed fist on about five occasions while the victim was defenceless and fallen to the ground," police said.

"The young person has taken a step backwards and then made a full sweep kick to the victim's head and one further to the head region.

"The young person continued the assault by then stepping over the defenceless victim and stomped on her head on at least three occasions with full force.''

Police also believe a number of DNS Crips gang members were nearby.

Members of the Tweed-based gang have been implicated in violent incidents in Queensland and NSW and the defendant is thought to be an associate of the group.

Magistrate Jeff Linden adjourned the case for sentencing in early November. Bail was continued.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame it on POOR parenting skills. Anger problems and violent behaviour are usually learnt in the home, reinforced by the media and poor choice of friends (again due to parental neglect, lack of love and care in the home).

jw5

Loyal
I blame it on POOR parenting skills. Anger problems and violent behaviour are usually learnt in the home, reinforced by the media and poor choice of friends (again due to parental neglect, lack of love and care in the home).
Absolutely.
Poor upbringing is the cause. The parents should be sent to prison.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that only.....i thought what.

Singapore bengs in the late 80s more hiong.
Saw a group of malays fighting another group at capitol with parangs.

Mostly teens.
This one consider small case niah.

:o :biggrin: :o

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that only.....i thought what.

Singapore bengs in the late 80s more hiong.
Saw a group of malays fighting another group at capitol with parangs.

Mostly teens.
This one consider small case niah.

:o :biggrin: :o

Nowadays, melayu gangsters more hiong then Chinese gangsters !!:eek:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well....... have any of you consider its in her genes? I mean all of australian's grandpappies are criminals from UK.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well....... have any of you consider its in her genes? I mean all of australian's grandpappies are criminals from UK.

You're out by a few generations, but close enough... so what are your genes? This'll be interesting *waiting with enthusiasm for this answer*