• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian body builder vs Meat eater body builder

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10403440_10155214803735249_5134407898963987223_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucked up PAP IB zeroo didn't even read the comment section of the posted image. :rolleyes:

Image source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=a.10150575808955249.654648.608080248&type=1

Rubén Flores: Hey Marc, I can't begin to express how disappointing this post is.

Jim Morris openly admits to having used steroids for 30 years, and has only been a vegan recently. His impressive physique is not the result of a vegan lifestyle, but of the massive amounts of drugs he pumped into his system.

There are PLENTY of people who took drugs to build their physiques and then went vegan or vegetarian. Building muscle is requires a lot more protein than maintaining it.

Furthermore, showing off the good Governor's body as a comparison point? Really Marc? Why not show the photo of a skinny vegan girl and a fat meat eater to prove a point? I could find you plenty of examples.

This is unnecessary. There are plenty of facts and statistics out there that you could use that highlight the long-term mortality benefits of different diets. Hell, even anecdotal evidence about feeling good.

Shaming others to health or a better body is a cheap advertising trick. Especially by contrasting two men who pumped their bodies full of drugs to achieve their physiques.

Also, I have to highly question the assertion that not being vegan is equivalent to some sort of lack of connection to our "higher selves."

I like being mostly vegan. It agrees with my body for now. I wish we were a healthier society. But I disagree with this holier-than-thouness that uses the same body-shaming techniques as every other fad.