• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Varaibim’s Targets

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Three Pure Ones 三清 & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:
The New Black Order Of The Infernal Paladins Cain Sarial & Somnus Dreadwood & EA Koetting & Raszarith Markus Mcclarty Now Bear Witness & Guarantee The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now, That All Manners Of All Forms Of All “The Three Pure Ones 三清” Are True Enemies Losers Rejects Robots Of The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Regardless Of Their Races And/Or Their Nationalities And/Or Their Ages & All The Like.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Yuanshi Tianzun 元始天尊 & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:
The New Black Order Of The Infernal Paladins Cain Sarial & Somnus Dreadwood & EA Koetting & Raszarith Markus Mcclarty Now Bear Witness & Guarantee The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now, That All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Yuanshi Tianzun 元始天尊” Are True Enemies Losers Rejects Robots Of The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Regardless Of Their Races And/Or Their Nationalities And/Or Their Ages & All The Like.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Lingbao Tianzun 靈寶天尊 & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:
The New Black Order Of The Infernal Paladins Cain Sarial & Somnus Dreadwood & EA Koetting & Raszarith Markus Mcclarty Now Bear Witness & Guarantee The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now, That All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Lingbao Tianzun 靈寶天尊” Are True Enemies Losers Rejects Robots Of The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Regardless Of Their Races And/Or Their Nationalities And/Or Their Ages & All The Like.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Daode Tianzun 道德天尊 & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:
The New Black Order Of The Infernal Paladins Cain Sarial & Somnus Dreadwood & EA Koetting & Raszarith Markus Mcclarty Now Bear Witness & Guarantee The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now, That All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Daode Tianzun 道德天尊” Are True Enemies Losers Rejects Robots Of The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) Regardless Of Their Races And/Or Their Nationalities And/Or Their Ages & All The Like.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Richard Zhang & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Nine Muses (K-Pop Group) & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “God’s Technologies” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU: