• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated = GMO = Transhumanism = Mutants

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A genetically modified organism (GMO) is an animal, plant, or microbe whose DNA has been altered using genetic engineering techniques. For thousands of years, humans have used breeding methods to modify organisms. ... Most animals that are GMOs are produced for use in laboratory research.

Genetic modified Humans = Mutants

In the spiritual/Energy/vibrational sense u've veered off from Natural evolution or from our Creator, The Logos, the Light Source.

That's why 'they' cannot mandate or force the vaccination but only restrict our livelihood /freedom. Simply put the vaccination is still by choice not forced. Freewill is the ultimate or first law or first distortion of existence. Ofc, in term of Unity/Oneness all else dissolved.

Just a game. Woot woot ~ ! lol....... Don't ever forget we're ALL ultimately, One.

Yours or my perception is only the refection of ourselves. Also remember we (STO) are many 'they' (STS) few. [Service to Selves vs Service to Others]. Where got big deal ? We asked for it remember 61% ? Song bo ? lol......

Service to self/selves entities needs 95% negativities success to evolved into or to the next level or octave. That's total 95% totalitarian control or enslavements aren't 'they' doing a good job ! While Service to Others only need 51% positivity to rise. Just 1% more care for others than self and you pass the test. It's again natures law the tipping point is always 51%, naturally. The physical body is just temporal it's your righteousness and conscience that matters.

Anyhoo... Mai du liao get your boosters ! I'm all for vaccinations you deserve it, it's your karma/ lessons. lol........

NAO : U're X-men / Mutants / Demons... moar filthy than the babi, m&ds wouldn't even wanna touch. Corrupted. lol...... In scientific terms is call : transhumanism. Is advance 'Aliens' technologies. Hence Christians say 'Aliens' or genetic modifications are demonic, they're correct.

We have many nao, Drs., Lawyers, snakes oil salesman, Gutter janitor, low IQ / SES laborer gene pool peasants, ......... etc etc...

And if your argue is what's wrong with transhumanism, a social and philosophical movement devoted to promoting the research and development of robust human-enhancement technologies. Such technologies would augment or increase human sensory reception, emotive ability, or cognitive capacity as well as radically improve human health and extend human life spans.

Despite of the Nature or righteousness of natural evolution principles cited above the most brainless reasons are this is a an emergency mass trial gene therapy illegally approved as vaccine and u're guinea pigs as well as it render you unable to heal and the long term consequences is compromised natural immunity hence C______r.

Simple logic if 'vaccines' work we won't be in this enhanced infection status despite such high vaccinated rate.
Plus all the lies and u-turn of your authorities is such a non brainer maybe they don't know shitz too or everything have 'another' purpose ? lol........

Remember 14 years of SARs experienced preparations ? No sick don't wear masks ? Putting the entire population in danger to a 95% efficacy drug when our death rate was 30 (half imported) for 1.5yrs that compute to 99.999996% threat when Delta was not even heard of of a seasonal flu. Highest paid in the world ? /roflmao...

Butt, ironically it does also served as a depopulation strategy on purpose or not its not a bad thing as we've squandered our own natural resources too hence actually a brilliant idea. Scam pandemic. :thumbsup: Kudos to your Masters. Great mastermind. lol.....

Better than real WW3 not that this is not. Serve u right. Drinks, womanize, lazy, gamble, cheat, lies, gluttony all due to Greed....
Hope these sufferings will right your ignorance. lol.....

It's a war on your consciousness. Once your genome is modified especially kids even your lineage is farked you won't get the natural light source energy to profilate in you. Your soul evolution in this life is wasted. That's all. But but.... fear not you get to do eet again and again your soul vibration level will be trapped in this veiled realm you'll be back to be enslaved again ! lol.........

You know why some kids are badly affected by even just seasonal flu ? Yes, because of cousins inter-marriage. Your genome can't self inter-heal. 'They' use this flaw as reasons to jab your baby lol..........

Oh uh .. I'm gonna be attacked bad /hides from all the stones thrown this way. Sorry to disappoint y'all my dear GMOs, i won't be engaging in further comments or replying to your ignorant 'views' as i'm allergic to and dun tok mutants... much. lol.......... :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

*Law of Nature : Unity/Oneness, Love, Light. Heals everything.

Be well, :P <3

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the food and dietary system in the u.s. has contributed to the sexplosion of mutants since 1969, especially the introduction of high fructose corn syrup (hfcs) into the food chain to counter rising prices of cane and beet sugar.
E3C30B60-0F00-434B-9F67-059668213EEF.jpeg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My family just got the flu shot. youngest daughter had fever the same night. But ok next morning.

I can't wait for when they have the booster covid vaccine shots! My whole family will take it!

Live so long for what? Can't lost lah. If it gives protections against severe covid good. If it kills us also good. RIP. Forever peaceful even better.

Why are you blokes so scared of dying and all that. All those who have died actually is a huge blessing for them.