• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UY cab camera video: Ferrari not fast enough on SG roads!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle your car so slow, should just stick to the left lane. I hate it when drivers hog the right lane and go slow like you leh. I usually do at least 10km/hr over the speed limit on the right. Keep left if you just want to stick to the speed limit.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle your car so slow, should just stick to the left lane. I hate it when drivers hog the right lane and go slow like you leh. I usually do at least 10km/hr over the speed limit on the right. Keep left if you just want to stick to the speed limit.
The speed limit by LEEgime is 90km/hr mah. I lane 1 @100km/hr mah,

Are you trying to get me lost demerit points?! LOL : :*::rolleyes::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, highway like that I usually do 120km/hr normal ok. Sometimes play punk go 160km/hr.
famiLEE LEEgime Lui Tuck Yew is unable to make SG roads for 160km/hr regardless of yr road tax COE $$fines$$ ERP + Lui and Loong's HUGE PAY CHEQUES!

You fly 160km/hr your photo will be in SPH pages soon!

:rolleyes::eek:
lon pray pray hor!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree UY car slow lah..I think the car which overtook probably 110-120. Not that fast lah for a Ferrari..

Last edited:

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_eSL3Dto2q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek::wink:[/QUOTE

Uncle Yap

You see too up the driver. He's driving a Nissan GTR not a Ferrari. If he can afford a Ferrari he won't buy Nissan already. Poor man's sport car

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
GTR's speed 130kmh to 140kmh while overtaking... after which reverted to 120kmh... notice he stepped brake after overtaking

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the unspoken universal rule which applies to all countries and planets: If you are obstructing traffic, you are road-hogging... national speed limit is irrelevant

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the unspoken universal rule which applies to all countries and planets: If you are obstructing traffic, you are road-hogging... national speed limit is irrelevant

Sorry, doesn't apply here in Singapore, own rules..... Used to be that the unspoken rule was honored. I've notice that EVEN "senior drivers...." behave as badly as the younger drivers...... That even carries over to across the "the Causeway" :*: SG plate cars will hog the fast lane traveling at "own speed"..... Locals will eventually do it, though I do see some examples recently...... Times are a changing.....