• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[USA] - Black artist dulan he kena arrested by police for vandalism while painting murals the city hired him to do

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black artist claims racial profiling by the police for his arrest, while police claims he was arrested because he gave attitude to the police officers. Both are simultaneously true, as happens with thousands of arrests made everyday in the USA.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/police-ar...t-do-graffiti-i-sell-paintings-122655499.html
this one is really tough. on the one hand, it's 2019 and racism still rampant. Really?

On the other hand, a significant enough percentage of black males have no work ethic for some poor histocal reasons which ultimately makes crime the only way to pay their way. As much as I've met a black person who was willing to work hard to achieve his goals, I've met too many more who can be bothered. The most favourite way of the lazy ones is to find a woman who earns the bacon and become a permanent leech.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black artist claims racial profiling by the police for his arrest,
while police claims he was arrested because he gave attitude to the police officers.

chey , nothing compare to grudges harbour by the two infamous bragging idiots here.
these two idiots doing profiling daily due to mental illness.
the idiots reckon that humiliating a particular race constantly
would make their race superior to others,
their pent-up frustration and anger would find release,
and they enjoy a moment of relief.

why and who would someone belittle a race incessantly
a meaningless act
only someone with mental problem do this kind of thing.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one is really tough. on the one hand, it's 2019 and racism still rampant. Really?

On the other hand, a significant enough percentage of black males have no work ethic for some poor histocal reasons which ultimately makes crime the only way to pay their way. As much as I've met a black person who was willing to work hard to achieve his goals, I've met too many more who can be bothered. The most favourite way of the lazy ones is to find a woman who earns the bacon and become a permanent leech.
Not easy if you are from a poor rough neighbourhood to succeed. As you end up in tough neighbourhood schools which only rejects teach in those places. You need to join a gang to survive or become victim of daily harrassment. The only sports club is the local boxing club. Blacks are not lazy. To be a world champion athlete takes years of hard work and dedication and msybe just 1% end up famous. The rest just wasted their effort.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and RACE

There is no rich or progressive black country in the world. South Africa used to be a role model for black. But when the blacks took over, it get from bad to worst.

Not only black countries, other low IQ countries are the same but slightly better than black because they are coincidentally have slightly higher IQ.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy if you are from a poor rough neighbourhood to succeed. As you end up in tough neighbourhood schools which only rejects teach in those places. You need to join a gang to survive or become victim of daily harrassment. The only sports club is the local boxing club. Blacks are not lazy. To be a world champion athlete takes years of hard work and dedication and msybe just 1% end up famous. The rest just wasted their effort.
what you say about conditions is true. but the same conditions also exist for a whole bunch of other races all around the world. Go to India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, any country in the Middle East or Russia just for a few examples. pretty much anywhere in the world except Northern Europe and you can replicate the same conditions you are talking about. But do urban Indians and Chinese in tough conditions take the easy way out as often % wise. I would say not.

I've met quite a few dedicated blacks Americans in my life, but I actually think you've got the more racist opinion here. There's nothing stopping the majority of the blacks from working hard 9 to 5 job as opposed to elite athletes. You've already pigeonholed them into the famous ones who are athletes only, boxers, track and field or entertainers. There are plenty that do become doctors, managers, teachers, accountants, graphic designers etc... but too many black males as a % of their own black population just don't bother. The black women in general are much harder working.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore mayor(s) is a joke....they are pap retards, nvm libtard..

Singapore Mayors are all a waste of time and taxpayers' money. As a tiny city-state why the need for mayors unless it is purely for political control by the PAP? You say leh!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Mayors are all a waste of time and taxpayers' money. As a tiny city-state why the need for mayors unless it is purely for political control by the PAP? You say leh!

The creation of a mayor post, is to create jobs for their own kind, at the expense of the taxpayers..100%

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More levels of bureaucracy for more of their pigs to feed at the trough. :wink:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you say about conditions is true. but the same conditions also exist for a whole bunch of other races all around the world. Go to India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, any country in the Middle East or Russia just for a few examples. pretty much anywhere in the world except Northern Europe and you can replicate the same conditions you are talking about. But do urban Indians and Chinese in tough conditions take the easy way out as often % wise. I would say not.

I've met quite a few dedicated blacks Americans in my life, but I actually think you've got the more racist opinion here. There's nothing stopping the majority of the blacks from working hard 9 to 5 job as opposed to elite athletes. You've already pigeonholed them into the famous ones who are athletes only, boxers, track and field or entertainers. There are plenty that do become doctors, managers, teachers, accountants, graphic designers etc... but too many black males as a % of their own black population just don't bother. The black women in general are much harder working.

I have been saying that all along. It is the Race & IQ that define whether your country will succeed or not. "There's nothing stopping the majority of the blacks from working hard 9 to 5 job as opposed to elite athletes." Same excuses when things don't ended up well - usual excuses like corruption, suppression, not given opportunities, blame everyone but themselves etc. There is nothing to prevent the Whites in South Africa to be ahead, same as in Brazil and elsewhere or the Chinese in Indon etc.

There is no hope for lesser IQ countries I am afraid unless they are govern by others.

IQ and Race

Attachments

• iq-of-nations.gif
    iq-of-nations.gif
    102.7 KB · Views: 57