• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

URGENT! TG PAGAR Deposit Settled! Now Need TG PAGAR Residents to Support Nomination!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TP GRC needs nomination suppoters</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Manro55 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>48778.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt id=msgtxt_1>http://www.facebook.com/nicoleseahnsp?sk=wall#

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Alex Cheng Wei Ray[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Latest Updates! I just finished talking to Mr Ng on the phone, the election deposits has been settled and now they are asking for donations for the campaign and rallies BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, they need people staying in Tanjong Pagar GRC to be to support their nominations! Please private message me if you live in Tanjong Pagar GRC and is willing to sign on the nomination paper for them to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC![/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: URGENT! TG PAGAR Deposit Settled! Now Need TG PAGAR Residents to Support Nominati

<table id="msgUN" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" valign="top">Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TP GRC needs nomination suppoters</td><td id="msgunetc" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%">
</td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"><td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">Manro55 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">7:01 am </td></tr><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%" height="20">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">ALL <nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 1) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">48778.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_1">

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Alex Cheng Wei Ray[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Latest Updates! I just finished talking to Mr Ng on the phone, the election deposits has been settled and now they are asking for donations for the campaign and rallies BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, they need people staying in Tanjong Pagar GRC to be to support their nominations! Please private message me if you live in Tanjong Pagar GRC and is willing to sign on the nomination paper for them to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC![/FONT]

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Listen to me!

Temp stop donation until nomination is over.

You are DISTRACTING candidate for the time being with donation calls.

You know in the past 1 hr Ng Teck Siong's handphone was ULTRA HOTLINE?

I called 12 times to get to speak to him.

Please lah. He 69 years old. Now donation temp stop. Let him rest and prepare for tomorrow. Re-Start donations tomorrow afternoon. He gets distracted huh, his paper works cock up tomorrow finished liao understand?

I don't take chance.

I want Ng Teck Siong to double check his paper works. & Rest.

He have to rush to bank and nomination center tomorrow, poor Teck Siong exhausted now. Must have not slept well last few nights.:wink::cool:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xjAzupCJ3sw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: URGENT! TG PAGAR Deposit Settled! Now Need TG PAGAR Residents to Support Nominati

would ng teck siong be an asset or a liability? he can't speak very well with his scattered mind very unfocussed. chiatilik should be substituted for him if given an alternative.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

settled nomination agents yet? how to sleep if nobody nominate them at the centre?

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal

how many times had lky gone to meet the mp session?
it seemed he was represented by some other mps in the grc.

then why is he obscenely paid for not doing the primary job in his ward?
please vote him out of tanjong pagar.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal

uncle yap, i am not trying to sound rude but i have sms you and ask you to confirmed whether the payments is already settled? and you never reply me so i thought that is true that someone is going to pay the remainder of the deposits needed. you know i just came back after meeting 3 person to ask for donations. but when i turn on my computer i saw you writing that we are actually disturbing the nominees. and you asked us to stop the donations.

dont get me wrong-
1) so the donations have been settled so you ask us to stop the donations temporary and continued tomorrow in case that guy(manro55 or alex cheng wei ray) never fulfilled what he said. am i right???

2) you sounded so urgent asking for donations and keep sending post online to seek for donations. and you gave the number to let us direct contact to ng teck siong. and you mentioned in this post that the donors are kind of disturbing mr ng teck siong??? does it sound weird and not right??? then in the first place, you should not give us ng teck siong number so that he will not get distracted.

i am kind of disappointed really. i supposed to go down to volunteer to SDP nominees by fetching them but i received a call last minute the SDP in charge of volunteers said we have enough cars so we dont need you anymore. if you want you come down and cheer for us. i am totally disappointed by such actions. however i want to stress that i am not disappointed with the nominees. i am disappointed with the grassroots of the party, their behaviour, their actions and their unorganized style of working.

i hope uncle yap please rephrase your words in the above mentioned(in your post). we or rather myself does not want to be treated as a disturbance to anyone. i am sincerely offering my help and do my part because i want more voices in parliament to speak up for us.

thanks
insomia23

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still want to be the alternative government??? Cannot even organise a simple donation drive want to organise the country???? Eat shit lah

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there is going to be a contest, let us keep it toa dignified and respectful one. MM is not well and it is against doctor's orders that he is standing. He is probably doing it because he sees the PAP in crisis. Politics is politics but let us not drive people to desperation.

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there is going to be a contest, let us keep it toa dignified and respectful one. MM is not well and it is against doctor's orders that he is standing. He is probably doing it because he sees the PAP in crisis. Politics is politics but let us drive people to desperation.

Mr Chiam is also not well. He can't stand up straight and can't walk or talk normally. Yet he is still out there on the ground. He is still meeting people everyday. Distributing flyers and chatting with residents to find out their concerns.

This is called true dedication. Did DPM Wong fight a dignified and respectful battle? No, he is making attacks against Mr Chiam everyday.

Politics is a battle. If there is a need to dig up old skeletons, then please do so. Although LKY did alot of good for Singapore, he has also done plenty of wrong. He is not perfect and his record is mixed. What people really can't stand are his ruthless methods used to crush dissenters like Francis Seow, J B Jeyaretnam and Tang Liang Hong. That is unjustified and unnecessary.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP are not better than others too. Cannot figure out why a PM need a mentor, which salary is higher than PM, a Senior minister, and a list of DPM. So what the fuck is PAP chosing a limbo PM as their leader for Singapore.

This is grassroot works and have the PM arranged anything like this? I doubt so he has all his cronies crawling all over the places and lay flat to let him step over yeah!

Still want to be the alternative government??? Cannot even organise a simple donation drive want to organise the country???? Eat shit lah

jw5

Loyal

PAP are not better than others too. Cannot figure out why a PM need a mentor, which salary is higher than PM, a Senior minister, and a list of DPM. So what the fuck is PAP chosing a limbo PM as their leader for Singapore.

Don't forget a whole bunch of ministars in the pm's office. Formerly known as ministars without portfolio.
The answer is simple. It's to have a power base.