• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat UMNO President And Najib Pledge Support For m&d Faggot And DAP! The Rest Of UMNO Scream 'Tidak Tidak!'

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1602983647940.png

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia’s largest ruling party Umno denied on Saturday (Oct 17) it would work with Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim despite reports and letters surfacing hours earlier that purportedly show party president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and ex-prime minister Najib Razak pledging support for Mr Anwar to take power.

Umno secretary general Ahmad Maslan said that he, along with Zahid, "still holds to the existing stance of the Umno supreme council" to strengthen their existing coalition Barisan Nasional (BN) and pro-Malay Muslim pact with Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS).

"No DAP, no relations with leaders that are allied with DAP such as Anwar Ibrahim and Tun (Dr) Mahathir Mohamad," Ahmad posted on Twitter, referring to the Chinese-dominated Democratic Action Party.

Umno has often accused the DAP of undermining Malay-Muslim interests.

The DAP is the largest bloc of MPs in Mr Anwar's Pakatan Harapan (PH) opposition pact which shockingly won the 2018 election, allowing Dr Mahathir to be installed as premier for 22 months before it collapsed in February.

Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia president Muhyiddin Yassin was sworn in as premier on March 1 after cobbling together 113 out of 222 MPs to form the Perikatan Nasional (PN) government.

But PN is now wobbling after its biggest component Umno said on Tuesday it wanted better terms to remain in the pact.

Umno's demand came just hours after Mr Anwar had an audience with the King on Tuesday, claiming later he had the support of at least 120 members of the federal legislature.

The two letters, sighted by The Straits Times, indicated that Mr Anwar asserted to Sultan Abdullah Ahmad Shah that he had the backing of leaders in his PH, as well as Umno, totalling 131 MPs.

One of the letters appeared to be signed off by Zahid and former premier Najib, saying Umno was withdrawing support for PM Muhyiddin and instead backing Parti Keadilan Rakyat president Anwar.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-umno-denies-supporting-anwar-and-dap

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is my 2 cents , could be wrong I don’t know

there could be a letter to Agong by Najib and Zahid in a very very vague terms in support of Anwar because UMNO indeed had threatened withdrawing support for Mohideen if UMNO demands are not met ..hence I speculate such a letter from Najib and Zahid a personal ones rather than on UMNO letter head

this is where the Malays are master of politics compared with chinese DAP

because should Anwar form a government with the indirect suppprt of some of UMNO MPs , unofficially , what UMNO will do six months later is to withdraw its support for Anwar ..and the government collapses

It’s a clear message to the people without UMNO , there can be no stable governance even with 100% Chinese voters support

a master stroke indeed , Malaysia Boleh

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will never support any politician whos in cahoot with DAP!

Tis two politicians have my respects.

View attachment 93536
I don’t know how you derive your respect but both Politicians do come very tainted too

Khairy is actually a mamak , and when his father in law , Pak Lak in power as the PM , Khairy seems the most corrupted as than he was known as the the boys from 4th floor , actually running the government

but one thing I must say ,Khairy is quite brilliant , though I thought of him otherwise ...till I watched a life debate between the most celebrated supposedly neutral Amiga and Khairy , he actually tore her to pieces and Ambiga is suppose to be an ex chair of the Bar association

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t know how you derive your respect but both Politicians do come very tainted too

Khairy is actually a mamak , and when his father in law , Pak Lak in power as the PM , Khairy seems the most corrupted as than was known as the the boys from 4th floor , actually running the government

but thing I must say ,Khairy is quite brilliant , though I thought of him otherwise ...till I watched a life debate between the most celebrated supposedly neutral Amiga and Khairy , he actually tore her to pieces and Ambiga is suppose to be an ex chair of the Bar association

Bang. U wanna be in politic u cant be Mr Nice Guy. Pak Lah cut out to be an Ustaz or Tok Guru. Tats about it. As for Hisham and Khairy, they may not be perfect. But at least came out openly and declared they dont support Anwar and tat racist DAP! If LKS and LGE is out, it would be better for Msians.

Tis chap also another rising star. But still young. Doesnt matter hes a mamak or otherwise though. Problem is hes in Tun camp. And Tun double headed snake in cahoot with DAP. Aduh..

1602988428536.png

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bang. U wanna be in politic u cant be Mr Nice Guy. Pak Lah cut out to be an Ustaz or Tok Guru. Tats about it. As for Hisham and Khairy, they may not be perfect. But at least came out openly and declared they dont support Anwar and tat racist DAP! If LKS and LGE is out, it would be better for Msians.

Tis chap also another rising star. But still young. Doesnt matter hes a mamak or otherwise though. Problem is hes in Tun camp. And Tun double headed snake in cahoot with DAP. Aduh..

View attachment 93537
You surprise me with your understanding or lack of it in Malaysian politics

yes , Pak Lak is a gentleman , but it was Khairy who run the government to the ground
And Tun is a snake ? Without him Malaysia would have long gone to the dogs ... a whole generation of Malay Engineers , Doctors and business men owe it to him .

not that I agree entirely with Dr M lately since age does shows the way he talks but nevertheless a tall tall man and a legend

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You surprise me with your understanding or lack of it in Malaysian politics

yes , Pak Lak is a gentleman , but it was Khairy who run the government to the ground
And Tun is a snake ? Without him Malaysia would have long gone to the dogs ... a whole generation of Malay Engineers , Doctors and business men owe it to him .

not that I agree entirely with Dr M lately since age does shows the way he talks but nevertheless a tall tall man and a legend

In politik, one cant be a gentleman. Msia is big. Not like sinkieland. U need to rule with an iron hand. Yes. Like Tun. And yes, i did mention many times hate or love him, Tun so far the only capable PM to bring Msia forward. But at his present age, how long can he last. Pak Lah more to religious field. He doesnt have politic blood in him. So most of the time his SIL giving advise.

Yes. Give credit wheres credit is due. Tun do have my respect. Tat was past. Cos when he start gang up with DAP, i lost respect for him. Anwar is history.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In politik, one cant be a gentleman. Msia is big. Not like sinkieland. U need to rule with an iron hand. Yes. Like Tun. And yes, i did mention many times hate or love him, Tun so far the only capable PM to bring Msia forward. But at his present age, how long can he last. Pak Lah more to religious field. He doesnt have politic blood in him. So most of the time his SIL giving advise.

Yes. Give credit wheres credit is due. Tun do have my respect. Tat was past. Cos when he start gang up with DAP, i lost respect for him. Anwar is history.
Tun is a Malaysian patriot , in heart , soul and everything else ... not that is any of my business since it’s malusia matters but my only wish is had we had a man like Tun in Sinkie politics we won’t have this CECA issues

now back to Tun , Yes ! I too lost my respect for him when till the last day he was badmouthing anything and everything about DAP in his blog the Chedet , in fact he was the one who coined the word DAP is PAP Trojan horse

than suddenlyTun was sleeping with DAP , O h why Oh why ? But later it dawned on me that DAP is the missing link to defeat UMNO , since Chinese voters are now united as one voters whreas Malay voters are split into UMNO , PAS and PKR too ..so he has to rope in DAP to defeat Najiband he did

in the world war 11 , the allies consisted of UK,US and USSR as the main force but within them they knew pretty well the moment the war ends they will be a greater enemy than the enemies they are currently fighting such as Germany and Italy , and that’s exactly how it happened

Now ask yourself , would you quarrel with US for aligning itself with USSR. for the sake of fighting Germany who eventually became US best buddy ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tun is a Malaysian patriot , in heart , soul and everything else ... not that is any of my business since it’s malusia matters but my only wish is had we had a man like Tun in Sinkie politics we won’t have this CECA issues

now back to Tun , Yes ! I too lost my respect for him when till the last day he was badmouthing anything and everything about DAP in his blog the Chedet , in fact he was the one who coined the word DAP is PAP Trojan horse

than suddenlyTun was sleeping with DAP , O h why Oh why ? But later it dawned on me that DAP is the missing link to defeat UMNO , since Chinese voters are now united as one voters whreas Malay voters are split into UMNO , PAS and PKR too ..so he has to rope in DAP to defeat Najiband he did

in the world war 11 , the allies consisted of UK,US and USSR as the main force but within them they knew pretty well the moment the war ends they will be a greater enemy than the enemies they are currently fighting such as Germany and Italy , and that’s exactly how it happened

Now ask yourself , would you quarrel with US for aligning itself with USSR. for the sake of fighting Germany who eventually became US best buddy ?

Frankly in politics, difficult to say black or white. Its always teres this grey area. Today friends, tom enemy. Difficult to have a straight forward answers. Having said, as a Malay/Muslim, esp on the religion part. If u sell away Islam at the expense of the Muslim ummah, tats a No No. As for the cheena, they have to give and take. If they still align with DAP, then relationship between those two races will not be stable. As a minority u dont go against the dominant party. Try Indon. See the consequence.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Tun is 100% Msian. Is in his blood. When hes in power, sinkieland shivers. I like it. :thumbsup: Cos not easy to fool Tun. Unlike Tun successors. Haiz.....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly in politics, difficult to say black or white. Its always teres this grey area. Today friends, tom enemy. Difficult to have a straight forward answers. Having said, as a Malay/Muslim, esp on the religion part. If u sell away Islam at the expense of the Muslim ummah, tats a No No. As for the cheena, they have to give and take. If they still align with DAP, then relationship between those two races will not be stable. As a minority u dont go against the dominant party. Try Indon. See the consequence.
Maybe we are disgressing, but you seams to look politics more as means to an end to your religion ,but I look at politics that should never mix with religion

because all politics that had an admixture of religion ended in disaster ... the very principle of democracy , the doctrine of Magna Carta , was simply abolishing the church hold on rulers which was derived from god given rights to rule

Having said that May I ask , how do you think Malays themselves would have converted to Islam without compromises at the earliest period ?

no malice or offence intended , just being academic without wanting to entangle myself in a religious thingy

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe we are disgressing, but you seams to look politics more as means to an end to your religion ,but I look at politics that should never mix with religion

because all politics that had an admixture of religion ended in disaster ... the very principle of democracy , the doctrine of Magna Carta , was simply abolishing the church hold on rulers which was derived from god given rights to rule

Having said that May I ask , how do you think Malays themselves would have converted to Islam without compromises at the earliest period ?

no malice or offence intended , just being academic without wanting to entangle myself in a religious thingy

I do not wish to comment on other religion. But i dont see any "disaster" if Msia follow the Sharia law. Not easy to implement but not impossible. Of course the ruler must be just.

As for earlier Malays, i am very sure teres no compulsion in Islam.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not wish to comment on other religion. But i dont see any "disaster" if Msia follow the Sharia law. Not easy to implement but not impossible. Of course the ruler must be just.

As for earlier Malays, i am very sure teres no compulsion in Islam.
I am not picking any fights with you adek , neither am i cornering you or wish to put you in a tight spot

all , I want to know is what is your view of Malays converting to Islam at the earliest stage ? I supposed most Malays or bumis some more than 1000 years ago were animalist praying to nature or at very best Hindus or Buddhists , though the very word Hindu itself never existed till 100 years Ago

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not picking any fights with you adek , neither am i cornering you or wish to put you in a tight spot

all , I want to know is what is your view of Malays converting to Islam at the earliest stage ? I supposed most Malays or bumis some more than 1000 years ago were animalist praying to nature or at very best Hindus or Buddhists , though the very word Hindu itself never existed till 100 years Ago

NP lah. I easy going type. Just dont bring in mother father into the discussion i am ok.

Back to ur question. Fm my little knowledge normally thru trade. Those days tere were Arabic and Indian traders (who were Muslims). So they introduced Islam. Malays impressed with it cos they used to worship many gods. So Islam do make sense. And Islam is such a simple religion.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make myself clearer , I do think all religions did make compromises in newer territories with cultural diversities , at least initially ....that’s how religions became a world wide phenomena instead of remaining regional

one can take a clear example of How Christianity is now spread ...and I suppose Islam and Hinduism too in the past

Christian missionaries cannot tell natives in Papua new Guinea they cannot follow certain traditional customs followed for centuries just because now they have accepted Jesus as their son of god ,...they may still want to wear their penis guard , still want to go head hunting , still want to take several wifes and etc etc ...so how do Christian missionaries deal with it ? They compromise

I suppose that’s what early Muslim missionaries must have also done with Malay converts to Islam

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make myself clearer , I do think all religions did make compromises in newer territories with cultural diversities , at least initially ....that’s how religions became a world wide phenomena instead of remaining regional

one can take a clear example of How Christianity is now spread ...and I suppose Islam and Hinduism too in the past

Christian missionaries cannot tell natives in Papua new Guinea they cannot follow certain traditional customs followed for centuries just because now they have accepted Jesus as their son of god ,...they may still want to wear their penis guard , still want to go head hunting , still want to take several wifes and etc etc ...so how do Christian missionaries deal with it ? They compromise

I suppose that’s what early Muslim missionaries must have also done with Malay converts to Islam

I know xtians are very selective when come to preaching. They literally do away with all the OT. :thumbsdown: Ok. They compromise alright.:biggrin:But at the expense of gods word ie. bible.:cautious:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP lah. I easy going type. Just dont bring in mother father into the discussion i am ok.

Back to ur question. Fm my little knowledge normally thru trade. Those days tere were Arabic and Indian traders (who were Muslims). So they introduced Islam. Malays impressed with it cos they used to worship many gods. So Islam do make sense. And Islam is such a simple religion.
Good , which means several things

large number of Malays or bumis would still have remained as they are since trade is only conducted in port areas , which means islamisatiion itself in this entire region could be less than 300 years old
Secondly , the traders who brought Islam to this region were largely from south India and that South India itself was greatly influenced by Sufism , which in many Islamic countries is not considered to be a Muslim

what say you ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good , which means several things

large number of Malays or bumis would still have remained as they are since trade is only conducted in port areas , which means islamisatiion itself in this entire region could be less than 300 years old
Secondly , the traders who brought Islam to this region were largely from south India and that South India itself was greatly influenced by Sufism , which in many Islamic countries is not considered to be a Muslim

what say you ?

Actually practising Islam is personal...between a believer and God. Be if sufism, shiaism or sunism....teres no such ism in the Quran. How am i going to comment? The greatest sin in the eye of Allah is to associate the Creator with partners. Muslims who reject the Quran n Hadith consider as murtad

Last edited: