• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Umbrella for Car

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hqdefault.jpg

I have seen some of my parents' neighbours installing this for their cars when they park outside their houses.

God knows what the fug use...Total waste of money..Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Poncho cheaper...people have too much money these days...can we still buy poncho at Beach Road Market, these days?
Poncho has gone disposable. It's less than a dollar for one. I have a few at home and when I go Botanical Gardens for picnics, I bring along for me and my atb girlfriend. Lol :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poncho has gone disposable. It's less than a dollar for one. I have a few at home and when I go Botanical Gardens for picnics, I bring along for me and my atb girlfriend. Lol :biggrin:

The old one better, can wash rewash after use..disposable too thin....the action gets too hot the poncho breaks..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still cannot understand why anyone need an umbrella for a Car...Lol :biggrin:
1 extra layer of shade can reduce temperature in car with windows closed by 6.9 degrees c. otherwise if humping a hooker in car under the sun can cause heatstroke and result in death. best is to rent a room at hotel 69.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1 extra layer of shade can reduce temperature in car with windows closed by 6.9 degrees c. otherwise if humping a hooker in car under the sun can cause heatstroke and result in death. best is to rent a room at hotel 69.
Lol. Your post do have some logical and scientific plausibility. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can now imagine a brainless 70% sinkie twit driving his car with an umbrella...Lol :biggrin:

That's highly possible!:biggrin: Presumably to protect the paintwork the waxing and the cleanliness and maybe guard against the ultra-violet radiation! Bwahaha

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's highly possible!:biggrin: Presumably to protect the paintwork the waxing and the cleanliness and maybe guard against the ultra-violet radiation! Bwahaha

the irony is only low ses drivers would use this.....no high ses ferrai,Lamborghini,bentley,audi driver would be caught dead with a umbrella on their car roof.