• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ultra GUAI LAN Taiwanese fucking BASTARD killed 6 own family members injured 4, Executed Today, Still a Guai Lan Ghost!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/死囚翁仁賢槍決前嗆不打麻醉-家屬拒領遺體-133600508.html

死囚翁仁賢槍決前嗆不打麻醉 家屬拒領遺體

EBC東森新聞

25.2k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2020年4月1日 下午9:36

ec161c1f5a4b5dcdedf88db70480bccb

檢視相片
2016年2月7日除夕夜,嫌犯翁仁賢趁一家16口聚在桃園龍潭三合院老家吃年夜飯時,朝餐桌縱火,造成6死4傷的悲劇。最高法院去年7月判其死刑定讞,事實上,去年4月時,家屬表示翁仁賢「早就該死」,死刑遲遲未定讞讓他們感到相當折磨。

翁仁賢在2016年2月7日除夕夜縱火,造成父、母、姪子、姪女、姪媳及看護共6人死亡,當他面對法官問訊時,不但不配合,還為了延押、重新鑑定等問題跟法官對嗆,甚至朝對方比出不雅手勢,態度惡劣,他更當庭指責法官,「殺6人不判死刑,台灣不就大亂」。

嫌犯翁仁賢2016年除夕夜縱火,造成6死4傷的悲劇。(圖/東森新聞)

檢視相片
嫌犯翁仁賢2016年除夕夜縱火,造成6死4傷的悲劇。(圖/東森新聞)

此外,翁仁賢也狂嗆出庭的哥哥,「禽獸畜生都比我家人更值得讓人尊重」,更對法官及家人破口大罵,「人可以輪迴幾10次,我就追殺你們幾10次!」對此,哥哥痛心表示,「他連父母都可以殺死,還有什麼教化可能性!」兩度強調法院一定要維持死刑,「父母養育他這麼久,被他燒成焦屍,我陪同去驗屍,很痛心!」去年1月,高院召開延押庭時,翁仁賢在過程中拒絕對法官起身致意,反而一個屁股坐在地上,法官感到驚訝,命法警將他扶起,不料翁仁賢不但不從,還直接拱起背部,不肯配合,甚至對法官嗆聲,「你不夠資格」,後來法官告訴他,「不是對我立正,是對國家的制度!」翁仁賢才乖乖坐回椅子上。

翁仁賢不只一次被拍到露出笑容。(圖/東森新聞)

檢視相片
翁仁賢不只一次被拍到露出笑容。(圖/東森新聞)

據了解,翁仁賢在死刑前抽了4根菸,死刑執行前他還嘲笑鄭捷怕痛,表示自己不需要打麻醉,想「好好享受死亡的過程」,後來經檢察官溝通後,才終於同意打針。此外,翁仁賢死前仍不肯放過家人,「好好保重身體,我會追殺幾個輪迴」,並於今(1)日晚間7點45分,於台北看守所遭到槍決伏法,不過家人拒絕領取他的遺體,因此翁仁賢的遺體將直接送往中壢殯儀館。

(封面圖/東森新聞)

Death row Weng Renxian refuses to anaesthesia before shooting
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News
25.2k followers
Dongsen News
April 1, 2020 at 9:36 pm
View photos

On the New Year's Eve on February 7, 2016, the suspect Weng Renxian set fire to the dining table while a family of 16 gathered at his hometown of Longtan Sanheyuan, Taoyuan, causing 6 deaths and 4 injuries. The Supreme Court sentenced him to death in July last year. In fact, in April last year, family members said that Weng Renxian "deserved to die". The delay in the death sentence made them feel tortured.

Weng Renxian set fire on New Year's Eve on February 7, 2016, killing a total of six fathers, mothers, sister-in-laws, sister-in-law, caregivers, and caregivers. When he was questioned by a judge, he not only did not cooperate, but also delayed, Issues such as re-evaluation confronted the judge, and even made indecent gestures toward the other side, with a bad attitude. He even accused the judge in court, "If you kill six people, you will not be sentenced to death, Taiwan will not be in chaos."

The suspect Weng Renxian set fire on New Year's Eve in 2016, resulting in a tragedy of 6 deaths and 4 injuries. (Picture / Dongsen News)
View photos
The suspect Weng Renxian set fire on New Year's Eve in 2016, resulting in a tragedy of 6 deaths and 4 injuries. (Picture / Dongsen News)

In addition, Weng Renxian also rushed to his brother who appeared in court. "Beasts and beasts are more respectable than my family." He even cursed at the judge and his family. "You can reincarnate a few times, and I will hunt you down a few times!" In this regard, my brother said sadly, "He can kill even his parents, what is the possibility of enlightenment!" Twice emphasized that the court must maintain the death penalty. "My parents raised him for so long and he was burned to a scorched body. I will accompany him. Post-mortem examination, very sad! "In January last year, when the High Court held a detention court, Weng Renxian refused to pay tribute to the judge in the process, but sat on the ground with one buttock. The judge was surprised and ordered the bailiff to lift him up, but unexpectedly Weng Renxian Not only did he not obey, he also directly arched his back, refused to cooperate, and even whispered to the judge, "You are not qualified", and the judge later told him, "It is not right for me, it is the system of the country!" Weng Renxian sat back obediently on the chair.

More than once, Weng Renxian was photographed with a smile. (Picture / Dongsen News)
View photos
More than once, Weng Renxian was photographed with a smile. (Picture / Dongsen News)

It is understood that Weng Renxian smoked 4 cigarettes before the death penalty. Before the execution of the death sentence, he mocked Zheng Jie for fear of pain, saying that he did not need anesthesia and wanted to "enjoy the death process". Later, he was finally communicated by the prosecutor. Agree to the injection. In addition, Weng Renxian still refused to let go of his family before he died. "Take care of my body, I will hunt for a few reincarnations." At 7.45pm today (1), he was shot dead at the Taipei Detention Center, but his family refused. Pick up his body, so Weng Renxian's body will be sent directly to Zhongyue funeral home.

(Cover image / Dongsen News)