• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK PM Sunak vows to deport all illegal immigrants

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-pm-sunak-vows-deport-all-illegal-immigrants-you-will-not-stay

U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak warned illegal immigrants entering the country that they would be deported and “will not be able to stay” on Sunday.

Sunak made the vow in a Sunday interview as the U.K. faces a steady flow of migrants crossing its borders from Europe. Sunak’s government is expected to push legislation cracking down on illegal immigration later this week, with a special emphasis on illegal immigrants arriving in boats across the English Channel.

“Make no mistake, if you come here illegally, you will not be able to stay,” Sunak told U.K. media.

Much like the U.S., Britain currently has laws allowing illegal immigrants to claim asylum after crossing the border. The migrants are typically allowed to stay while their case is being litigated, but the new legislation would prevent such migrants from claiming asylum in the first place, the BBC reported.

“Illegal migration is not fair on British taxpayers, it is not fair on those who come here legally and it is not right that criminal gangs should be allowed to continue their immoral trade. I am determined to deliver on my promise to stop the boats”…

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish Sinkapore would do likewise, repatriate all the CECA indian with faked qualifications or with no talents.
Hundreds of thousands of good pay jobs will be returned to locals with genuine top ranked universities qualifications and talents.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish Sinkapore would do likewise, repatriate all the CECA indian with faked qualifications or with no talents.
Hundreds of thousands of good pay jobs will be returned to locals with genuine top ranked universities qualifications and talents.
Send the chinese back too. Otherwise you are a hypocrite

Karmile005

Alfrescian
Loyal
flip.gif