• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Typical Sinkie woman who thinks everyone owes her a living

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=37762

Caught in the Act
Posted on 08 Oct, 2008 11:12
Angry woman 1: She rants and calls man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat

A STOMPer says his sister and her friends filmed this woman ranting on and on in a train, because a man apparently did not give up his seat for her.

The STOMPer posted the video on YouTube and on his blog.

In the video, the woman called the man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat.

Woman calls man a 'sissy' for not giving up his seat

if i am that man i just close my eyes and goes to sleep. crazy slut

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case. Driven to madness by the Familee's sucking efficiency?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=37763#

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 08 Oct, 2008 11:15
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Angry woman 2: She hurls vulgarities, shows middle finger in MRT station

A STOMPer sent in a video of this woman who screamed, hurled vulgarities and showed her middle finger in an MRT station.

The STOMPer posted the video on YouTube and on his blog.

In the video, the woman was also seen running towards the person shooting the video, trying to hurl her plastic bag and sandals.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be one of those burnt by the market plunge...so stressed.

But the uncle beside her looking cool only. Hehehe