• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tycoons kwok brothers kena arrested by icac in hk!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really have great admiration for the ICAC of HongKong, a nation under the control of China.

Being under China, where old politicians have made billions and are still making or if they are dead, their children are making, I truly have respect for these department.

The manner in which it handled politicians and tycoons is a good example about how such departments should run. President Bambang, send your ppl to HK for training and not to some other so-called clean countries.

Some first-world Nations may want to learn about this.

If HK was an independent nation like tiny Singapore, I am sure it would be far ahead of Singapore both in terms of the rule of law, business and total eradication of Corrupt Practices Involving Bureaucrats (CPIB).

Last edited: