• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Turkey muslim wanting to emulate his Prophet murders his 15-year-old cousin who didn’t want to become his second wife!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2022/gunde...-ikna-oldu-ama-o-kuma-olmak-istemedi-7363250/

The incident took place in Selamet village of Diyarbakır’s Bismil district on February 4, 2021. A married father of 7 children, Aslan Karakaş, who received a negative response from Emine, the 15-year-old daughter of his uncle, whom he wanted to ‘buy as a co-wife,’ sprayed a vehicle, inside which the girl was, with a Kalashnikov. The little girl, who was the target of the bullets, lost her 4-month struggle for life in the hospital where she was taken. Karakaş surrendered to the police with his gun 5 months later and was arrested.

The prosecutor, who gave his opinion in the ongoing case at the Diyarbakır Heavy Penal Court, stated that the accused Aslan Karakaş (32) wanted to marry his 15-year-old cousin in an imam marriage despite the fact that he was married. He stated that he had animosity towards his family.

In the opinion, it is stated that while Emine and her family were leaving the house to go shopping on the day of the murder, the suspect Aslan’s sister Münevver stopped the car with Emine and her family under the pretext of speaking, and Aslan Karakaş sprayed the vehicle with a Kalashnikov while the family was trying to escape quickly, thinking that they would be attacked.

It was stated that 15-year-old Emine Karakaş, who was seriously injured by the bullets that hit her body, was treated in the intensive care unit for 4 months, but lost her battle for life. In the opinion, it was reported that the accused, who fled after the incident, turned off his mobile phones and disappeared. Stating that the accused Karakaş surrendered with the gun he scanned the vehicle 5 months after the attack, the prosecutor demanded that the two suspects, sister and brother, be sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment separately for the crime of deliberately murdering the child by designing in unanimity of opinion and action.

The defendant, whose defense was taken against the opinion, said, “I told her mother that I wanted to marry my cousin. Then I talked to my wife and said that I wanted to make my second marriage. I also convinced my wife. On the positive side, I wanted to get married with an imam marriage. I did not think about divorcing my first wife. After a while, when my economic problems started, her family did not allow the marriage.

“On the day of the incident, when my sister went to the vehicle the family was in to talk, they didn’t stop and quickly drove away, so I shot after them several times to scare them. Since the gun is in the rapid firing position, I fired 4 bullets every time my hand went to the trigger,” he said.

His sister, Münevver Karakaş, who was tried without arrest, also stated that she did not agree with the prosecutor’s opinion and that she had no fault in the incident and said, “Emine told me that she wanted to be married to someone else. When I saw a crowd in front of the house on the day of the incident, I went to persuade Emine to give up marrying someone else.

“I am innocent, my intention was to talk to them. But when he refused to talk to me and moved the car, my brother opened fire on them. I want my acquittal,” she said. The court decided to give the defendant’s lawyers time to make their final defense against the opinion and postponed the hearing to a later date.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
0*d5q7dmHgAITSrJQb.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank God, Allah and all the Man-Made gods...................these goons are so into inbreeding................given their numbers, if these goons actually had brains...............then i'll worry.............

better to be born as a dog in a MuSLIME CUNTry................than to be a girl or woman there.............

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank God, Allah and all the Man-Made gods...................these goons are so into inbreeding................given their numbers, if these goons actually had brains...............then i'll worry.............

better to be born as a dog in a MuSLIME CUNTry................than to be a girl or woman there.............
Don't worry about them catching up. You need not wait until now for them to catch up. If they are able to, long tie ago they would have catch up with the rest of the world. Problem is their low IQ. Mission impossible for them.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The notion that Mahomet had many wives and even a 9 year old one cannot be corroborated by historians due to zero evidence indicating as such.
Whatever history about Mahomet are based on hearsays,

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The notion that Mahomet had many wives and even a 9 year old one cannot be corroborated by historians due to zero evidence indicating as such.

just like how this death cult was created.................based on hearsays................:FU:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about them catching up. You need not wait until now for them to catch up. If they are able to, long tie ago they would have catch up with the rest of the world. Problem is their low IQ. Mission impossible for them.

Race and IQ
View attachment 161595

Considering that map shows your hindu saffron terrorists having even lower IQ, you'd think you should focus more on your shortcomings.

Is there any mini CECA country that has been able to transform rapidly into an advanced developed knowledge intensive country in short order?

today's stinkypura is a full fledged money laundering hub and tax evasion hub since stinkies have long acceded to the reality that stinkies dont have talent.

old fart harry lee said as much, so I give him credit for that since he was pragmatic on at least that one count.

but of course he was wrong on most things, an evil bastard kafir anti Muslim anti Islamic moronic liar that he was, who kept repeating till his death that stinkypura was a meritocracy where every appointment was based on merit incl his eunuch son as PM.

this crude depiction is fitting since stinkypura is a primitive stupid copycat kafir banana republic

original.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
false as proven before

False? Your mahomet "prophet" marrying and fucking a kid is explicitly mentioned in the hadith scriptures.

sunni mohameddans are obliged to believe in the hadith.

You're just denying your hadith scriptures because you are ashamed of your arabic "prophet's" behaviour.

It also proves that you have low IQ, which is why you are a saffron Hindu terrorist.

Didn't you once call the race of your "prophet", the arabs, as a low iq race?

The only allegations kuffar can make are false, which goes to show the truth of Islam.

Your islam described their allah as the best of liars. Your islam doesn't believe in the truth when it feels it can advance the cause of islam.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudslimes lie n deny
what matters is who believe you esp SHIT POOtra
Even mudslime Najib swears repeated his innocence in mosque n ko'ran

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed there is little to no evidence that Moh even existed.