• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TRS Editor Exposed: ROBIN YANG KAIHENG.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is it rubbish? It prints stories that the PAP-Press dares not. It dares to question. We need more of such sites.
Our Parliament is merely a rubber-stamp institution. Ministers are not accountable.
Thanks to sites like TRS, at least sinkees get some insights on what's happening on the ground.

So, tell me, how is it rubbish? Because the PAP says so?

I don't need the pap to tell me how to think. Go talk to real people and hear how they are disgusted with trs. Tre is a much respected website and i don't know about the likes of trs. Loser Alex Tan cannot get the fuck out of sg on his own merits and therefore hopes to depend on a s pass gf to help him out next time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't need the pap to tell me how to think. Go talk to real people and hear how they are disgusted with trs. Tre is a much respected website and i don't know about the likes of trs. Loser Alex Tan cannot get the fuck out of sg on his own merits and therefore hopes to depend on a s pass gf to help him out next time.

If you think TRS is a rubbish site, then don't visit it. I think STOMP is a rubbish site and I don't visit it.

There's no need to KPKB about Alex Tan, unless you have an agenda.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think TRS is a rubbish site, then don't visit it. I think STOMP is a rubbish site and I don't visit it.

There's no need to KPKB about Alex Tan, unless you have an agenda.

So only those who are against govt media are entitled to kpkb and everyone else who disagree have an agenda? If thats the quality of opposition supporters and their shutting out of all other opinions, it is no wonder oppositions in sg can never ever form the government.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So only those who are against govt media are entitled to kpkb and everyone else who disagree have an agenda? If thats the quality of opposition supporters and their shutting out of all other opinions, it is no wonder oppositions in sg can never ever form the government.
Yahlor, pap say so mah!!!!!!!!!

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
woohoo, TRS is fast becoming one of the hottest sites in sg, the last time i checked it was in the hundreds....sammyboy is ranked 500++ though.
anyway i dont care who alex tan or robin or canary is so long as they are good at fucking PAP and giving pap loads of shit, I am in for it.:biggrin:

ranked 35 in sg, look below.:biggrin:
http://i43.tinypic.com/r0s8rc.png

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
made occasional visit only,
thank you TRSExposed, will make more visits from now on.
emailed and informed my singaporean as well as overseas friends log in to support

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a total sinkie shit.. There is totally nothing wrong in bashing the government and their stupid policies. People should be proud in taking the time to do that. It shows that they love their country.

Nothing wrong with that.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a total sinkie shit.. There is totally nothing wrong in bashing the government and their stupid policies. People should be proud in taking the time to do that. It shows that they love their country.

Nothing wrong with that.

Bash Tonychat is ok by extension of argument?

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb so what limpeh is the editor of TRS? Who is the cb Kia keep upping this thread? You want limpeh to come all the way back from Queensland to kick you in the LAN pa ji is it?

image.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thankyou TRSExposed, i am liking TRS more

very good comprehensive informative articles

Last edited: