• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL Pics - Captions Please

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

Take your pick :biggrin:

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic5.jpg

"Remember ah..girl, later talk propurlee ah..., when people scold you, dun cry ah....U be good girl I buy u one more bag."

pic6.jpg

"U siao boh, ur standard wan to charht me $50 for one shot! Gipp Uncle free Uncle also donch wan!"

pic7.jpg

"Auntie! I didn't lie! I never say my MP pay give you half to buy bag! I never said that! Its your mistake! Don't blame me hor!"

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pic7.jpg

Don't worry aunty, i will buy better bags next time now that i am an elected MP

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic5.jpg

Mui mui... later remember don't stomp your feet on stage ok ?

pic6.jpg

Chio eh ! Ai mai kam wa lan jiao ? Ur mouth very big can take 2 uncle here leh !

pic7.jpg

Don't worry ah mah give me few more years i will come and help with your cpf.
You don't GO UP so early ok? Else the money we makan habis !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic5.jpg

PAPpy Dog: Miss Tin, your Kate Spade bag ordered liao. Next Fri, can deliver to your house. Woof!
TPL (whisper): You got make sure use DHL Express?!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic6.jpg

Chio eh ! It‘s me Uncle Botak Middy. How tonight ? 69 or doggie ? :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

54677701.gif

Life has been good to me. I just need to ride the coattail of Woody.
And i get paid 15K a month while under-study Hehe..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Petition to remove Tin Pei Ling
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

Here is what our MP: Ms Tin Pei Ling wore during voting day. Beside her is her husband Ng How Yue (Principle private secretary to PM Lee hsien loong) ... now

u know how she becomes an MP ?

225306_10150235049050210_655880209_8760823_1152344_n.jpg

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

54677701.gif

Life has been good to me. I just need to ride the coattail of Woody.
And i get paid 15K a month while under-study Hehe..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

disgrace leh!!! like this if let the world know how our system work, malu leh.so paisei to tell the world i am a singaporean with this kind of link link system.LOL....