• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPG Telco, Good ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is anyone using the S$10 for 100 GM per month TPG service ?
Coverage Good ?
Do share experience with TPG Network,.. is it better than Circles Life ?
Thanks

GaoFar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say it (TPG) still have rooms for improvement. Coverage not bad but going underground might be a problem. Cannot complain much. Overall, $10 for 100GB can considered a steal at this moment.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Downtown Line and Circle Line guaranteed no internet signal.

High above buildings also no signal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coverage in underground and ulu places might be bad. It might improve with time. I remember when I first signed up for Starhub mobile back in the day, the coverage was not very good. Those NS boys can easily tell you if the coverage in ulu places is bad... telcos please take note. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking from experience, stay away from telcos without a store front. You will be frustrated when you cannot find a place to bang table.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in Tuas once, western end.
TPG coverage still good.
For $10 data, its ceratinly worth it.

* NO point you entangle yourself into signing contract with terms and conditions.

BTW,
TPG customer service is also very prompt and helpful.