• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tourists please take note: Indonesia set to punish sex before marriage with jail time

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indonesia set to punish sex before marriage with jail time​

_127870549_2ee4032f12c4b87e5eda210e6a497a70467ffafc0_0_6078_40521000x667.jpg.webp

Indonesia's parliament is expected to pass a new criminal law this month that will punish sex outside marriage with imprisonment of up to a year.

Bambang Wuryanto, a politician involved in the draft, said the code could be passed as early as next week. The law, if passed, would apply to Indonesian citizens and foreigners alike. Punishment for adultery can only take effect if there are parties who lodge complaints to the authorities.

For those who are married, the party entitled to lodge a complaint is the perpetrator's husband or wife. The law also allows the parents of unmarried people to report them for having sex. Cohabitation before marriage will also be banned and those convicted could face a six-month prison sentence.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to Indonesia... What a thoughtful gahmen!
Probably this will destroy the tourism industry of Bali....
I would even suggest to have a law that unmarried couples inclusive of gay couples are not allowed to be sharing the same room.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should follow red dot's example and apply it to Indonesian overseas- so many of the Indon maids and their Bangla/CECA boyfriends will be punished accordingly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Does this mean when I go to Batam or Bintan with my fellow lao unker friends to spend our CPF money, we are not supposed to engage the services of ceweks?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this mean when I go to Batam or Bintan with my fellow lao unker friends to spend our CPF money, we are not supposed to engage the services of ceweks?
You need to marry them first. I think they wull prepare the documents before you pound them.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it's widely known and recognized that Indon had NEVER in history been Islamic. Never. To this day, they are non Islamic.

Same goes for Melayun, too, to a limited extent. Ibn Battuta's observations stand true to this day.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to marry them first. I think they wull prepare the documents before you pound them.

As a polytheist Hindu CECA virus, you should know very well how your land is the home of kamasutra.

Indon (and Melayun) are actually closer to your religion than to Islam. Ibn Battuta's observations remain valid to this day. The greatest traveller in recorded history prior to industrial revolution.